New logo what do you think?

-

BJS racing

Not all there!
Reaction score
I finally got my new logo done. What do you guys think of it?

bjsracinglogo2.jpg

I like the concept. About the only thing I might change is the dark spot under the car. Maybe a set of fire breathing headers to lighten it up there.

Or maybe I am not seeing the new one. Sometimes my computer here at the office doesn't show pics in threads for some reason.

Jack

Jack you are looking at my signiture. I guess that the pic isn't coming through for you. Thanks guys. We worked on that for quite a while. I know that Mike was getting aggrivated with me but I like the way it turned out. This will be on the 5" Hemi scoop that is going to be on the car when I get it done.

looks good. very patriotic. is that dave schultz' red race car in your sig?

nice, VERY nice! what's the plan with it?? shirts, stickers, etc.???
if so, i think there might be some ad space in san diego...hehe, guerilla marketing!!!:naka:

good on you for making it happen!!! looks sweet.

blind :glasses1:

GoodysGotaCuda said:
I can probably get rid of the sketchy outline of the flag portion of it and tinker around with it if you'd like. :D

BP_GraphicsLogo_Transparent.gif

Mike if you want to mess with it go for it. I am always up for different ideas. If I like it I'll change it. I am pretty happy with it right now but If you can come up with something that I like more that would be great. Thanks.

Jason

-
Back