New Member - 1967 Barracuda Fastback Drag Car

-

Ma Snart

Reaction score
Hello FABO members.

Since I finally found and purchased a 1967 Barracuda drag car, I decided it was also time to join FABO. Now all I have to do is remember how to spell correctly and learn how to drag race the car, neither of which I am very good at.

I have attached a picture of my first outing last weekend at Union Grove Dragaway in Racine County, Wi. The beautiful purple 68 Barracuda next to me is owned by my friend George.

I also own a black 1961 Chrysler Newport convertible, red 1971 Dodge Charger RT, and a red 2010 Dodge RAM Hemi Sport.

Look forward to future interaction with the group

Attachments

• 2011-10-23 14.27.50 Compressed.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 470
Welcome to FABO! Great A Body! Will love to see photos of all your Mopars when you load them in your photo gallery.

Hey welcome and don't worrier about spelling as the box you type in will let you know just how smart you really are ...red lines help me all the time...

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
More pics! More pics!!!

Hello FABO members.

Since I finally found and purchased a 1967 Barracuda drag car, I decided it was also time to join FABO. Now all I have to do is remember how to spell correctly and learn how to drag race the car, neither of which I am very good at.

I have attached a picture of my first outing last weekend at Union Grove Dragaway in Racine County, Wi. The beautiful purple 68 Barracuda next to me is owned by my friend George.

I also own a black 1961 Chrysler Newport convertible, red 1971 Dodge Charger RT, and a red 2010 Dodge RAM Hemi Sport.

Look forward to future interaction with the group

Sorry about the small picture as I reduced the size too far. Let's see how this new picture looks

Attachments

• B3 Drag Race #1.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 427
OK that last size is right. Here are my other Mopars

Attachments

• 61 Chysler Side View 2011 #1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 486
  • 61 Chysler Three Quarter View #2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 500
  • 71 Charger Side View #1.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 400
  • 71 Charger Three Quarter View #2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 444
  • 10 RAM Side View #1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 438
  • 10 RAM Three Quarter View #2JPG.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 443
Can I move into your Garage?

homer_simpson.jpg

Welcome aboard Ma Snart! I'm really likin' your '71 Charger R/T and the Barracuda.

-
Back