New Member 69 383s

-

fish'sfish

Reaction score
New member & new to forums....Got the car from my father it ran a couple of times about 5 years ago other then that has been sittin for about 15 years!
i have been working on it for about 2 weeks now got it running pretty good!ill have pictures in a couple of days.
i am thinking of taking it to track....the thing i am wondering about is can i get 15 in steel wheels for it?

Welcome, put an add in the "car parts wanted" section and I'm sure you'll get some bites. In the ad make sure you say where you are but no email address, they'll P.M. ya.

Welcome to FABO fish! We're looking forward to the pics. If your bolt pattern is still 4", you can get 15" steelies from Stockton Wheel, Wheel Vintiques, etc. If you want an aftermarket wheel, you can look at Cragar, American, etc.

Welcome aboard fish! It's terrific you joined us. You'll find all the parts, tech advice and great people you could want right here.

And I'm gonna add Newstalgia Wheels to GTX's list.

Welcome to FABO! Good luck on your build. What kind of car is it you are working on? Love to see some pics of it.

Here's pictures of my car. Weather was crappy so, the car stayed in the garage. Getting car ready for 1st race in 1 month!

Phone 027.jpg

Phone 028.jpg

Phone 036.jpg

Phone 031.jpg

Phone 027.jpg

Phone 028.jpg

Phone 036.jpg

Phone 031.jpg

Welcome! Very nice Cuda. Is the yellow car a GSX?
It sure looks like one to me :happy10:
GSX was the big block wasn't it :read2:

Welcome Fish :cheers: Yep another great Barracuda has joined in on this great site :cheers: Jump on in and enjoy fish'sfish, 383 is my favorite =P~

Very nice. Very very nice. I like it a lot. Is that a factory tach?

Grant
yes factory tach......it is not very accurate though.....the car has alot of options power disc brakes. power steering...light package...rear defoger..am fm radio & some bottom trim that i cant find anywhere the holes are in the body still.

New member & new to forums....Got the car from my father it ran a couple of times about 5 years ago other then that has been sittin for about 15 years!
i have been working on it for about 2 weeks now got it running pretty good!ill have pictures in a couple of days.
i am thinking of taking it to track....the thing i am wondering about is can i get 15 in steel wheels for it?

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back