New Member- 72 Duster

-

charged225

Reaction score
Just want to go out there and say that this is a great site. I built my 72 with my pops when i was 17, finished it 30 min before prom, then smoked a vette getting onto the freeway :finga:

Just introducing myself, Josh Minder, 21 years old, Southern California.

72 Duster, Minder Green(not sassy grass), /6 turbo, blown through holley 500, explosion proof bell housing (quick time) which converted the /6 to except the 833 overdrive tranny, 29in rear tire, 10 1/2in wide on all fours, every day driver :glasses7:

Attachments

• 443.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 409.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 459.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 235.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 234
Welcome to FABO Josh!Nice car! I like the way you have your turbo tucked in.Maybe you can post your build in the Forced Induction Forum.Lots of guys will be interested in what makes your 6 cyl. buzz.:D:coffee2:

Welcome Josh. Sweet ride. I love the fact that you dared to be different and build/run the turbo 6.

Pat

Awesome...hope my kids are as happy as you are when we finish the build.

Grassy

Welcome to FABO from another SoCal member. You're going to have fun here.
Great looking Duster!
PM sent.

Josh, I am in Huntington Beach near the pier. If you are ever around here with the car let me know, I would love to see that thing in person!

Josh, I am in Huntington Beach near the pier. If you are ever around here with the car let me know, I would love to see that thing in person!

Fst73,
Most definitely! Nice car too man. Thanks to everyone regarding your support! My car is goin to be in CarCraft in August. Please if anyone would like to see more pictures let me know!!!

JM

:thumblef:

Welcome bro. 72 dusters are my thing. I have a black 340 4 speed spread all over a two car garage....

Welcome. My son would love to turbo his slanty, but I think it might be out of our relam as he needs to have it running as it's his dd. We can't be down a car while we work on it. :banghead:

Welcome. My son would love to turbo his slanty, but I think it might be out of our relam as he needs to have it running as it's his dd. We can't be down a car while we work on it. :banghead:

Mine is my dd as well you can totally do it!! Go for it. Mine gets about 22 mpg highway. And tears up tuners left and right

Fst73,
Most definitely! Nice car too man. Thanks to everyone regarding your support! My car is goin to be in CarCraft in August. Please if anyone would like to see more pictures let me know!!!

JM

Welcome aboard!
Wtf are you waiting for with the pics?!!

-
Back