New Member from California

-

66 mopar

Reaction score
Hello Fellow A-Bodies only members
Just bought my brother's 66 Ply Valiant that has been sitting for about 10 years. Don't have time to work on it just yet so it's in storage right now. I'm not new to mopars, been a Big fan for many, many years. This will be my first early A body car, always attracted to the 63/64 Valiant since I can remember and now I am a owner of a 66 Valiant. Once I get around to it I will be working and improving my new ride. I will be having a lot and I mean a lot of questions about these early A bodies and I know this it the site to be on.
This 66 Valiant is a 2 door hardtop and has a 273 with an automatic. Pretty much all stock and it has just about all the parts on it. My brother kept really good care of it up to about 10 years ago when he lost interest and he just let it set outside. So I aired up the tires 10 years later and towed it away to it's new place until I can get to it.

Attachments

• IMG_20141205_122434_783.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20141205_122523_575.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 128
welcome!! my suggestion is start reading & book marking the threads that are specific to your 66 valiant-- that is a fantastic starting point!!

the search tool on this forum is your friend ,Lawrence

Looks like a nice one to get freshened up, that Dart Wagon in the driveway looks interesting too. Welcome to FABO!

That picture was taken at my brothers place and the spot where the Valiant sat for 10 years. The Valiant has since been moved to another location. The station wagon in the back is my Dad's 64 Mercury. He bought that brand new in 64.

-
Back