New member from Germany says Hello

-
I had no idea that there'd be any Mopar enthusiasts in Germany; pretty cool, guys.

We have lots of enthusiasts for mopars and other american cars and motorcycles.Where I live,half of the population in my town were US soldiers.30 years ago,everybody and his brother were driving those big V8 cars (at that time my father could afford a VW beetle)so I swore that I get a real car when money permits.Same with motorcycles-after a few rigid frame Harleys ,I now have a '68 early shovel.For fun and kicks,the american way of transportation can't be beat.=P~Too bad,the gas price is so high ,that daily driving a US car is no option

Too bad,the gas price is so high ,that daily driving a US car is no option

come on...don´t be a pussy there is allways a way if you want - i´m running a 4door 70ties Valiant as my daily driver - 318 cui it doesn´t cost as much as a VW. Only 192 Euros Tax per year (as it is an historic car) and about 124 Euros for insurance police per year. both together are cheap enough to afford the gas i need to have my daily driving pleasure :-D beside my Vali my wife drives an 3cylinder Eco-Tec Opel Corsa (less than 1 ltr. displacement) it costs a lot more insureance and nearly 135 Euros tax. that really sucks

-
Back