New member from Kansas

-

Aves

Reaction score
I Been looking for a lighter car to replace my '99 dakota r/t. And spotted this '67 Dodge dart for sale. Had almost all the things done I hate messing with( rust removal and paint). Looking forward to gaining alot of knowledge about these cars and big blocks as I try to get this thing up and running and back to street worthy. Here a few pics of the car.

dart67.jpg

dart10.jpg

dart1.jpg

dart13.jpg

dakdart.jpg

dart18.jpg

Troy

Nice dart!!! Welcome to the best mopar site hands down. My uncle lives in Fall River, Ks.

Welcome, nice Dart.Bet a Hemi would look awesome in the engine compartment.

Plan right now is just to get it running With a very mild 400. Then after that get it tagged and start building a 451 with or without boost to make it to the 9's.

Troy

welcome-- really like the color, I'm sure I'm just around the corner from you. Lawrence

welcome-- really like the color, I'm sure I'm just around the corner from you. Lawrence

Just a few hours away.
Going to run the dakota r/t for last time this Sunday for some fun with tnt. Then going to start parting it out to fund the Dart

Troy

Plan right now is just to get it running With a very mild 400. Then after that get it tagged and start building a 451 with or without boost to make it to the 9's.

Troy

Wow sounds like it will be a runner.

Why are you parting out the R/T?

Parting out would be a bad choice of words I guess. I am returning it more to stock configuration and then trying to sell parts and truck. I am not good at splitting time or money on 2 projects so selling one to focus on the other. Enjoyed the truck alot but got to a point that was going to start costing alot more to go faster then mid 12's and she was just so dang heavy.

engine2.jpg

016.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAb2sa_CIgU"]YouTube- Dakota R/T [email protected][/ame]

Troy

-
Back