New Member from Missouri

-

bluenotefan

Reaction score
Hi All,

I first found the *-bodiesonly sites looking at some photo's on the FBBO forum. Gotta say I love all four forums. Awesome folks all around. Anyway, I picked up my first MoPar this morning. It's a '65 Barracuda fastback. You can see it here:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=178545

Thanks in advance for the help, and I look forward to seeing everyone's cool cars.

Welcome aboard! Glad to see more "middle of the country" guys! You have come to a great site, these guys are the best and are always happy to help!

Welcome to FABO from a neighbor to the east! Looks like a fun project ... you'll find everything you're looking for around here.

Welcome to FABO!! Nice ride. Love the K car hubcaps!

AK016.jpg

I went to Missouri State (SMSU) but live in KC now.

A cold welcome from Cleveland(it's 29 degrees here) Lots of great info and people here.Good luck with your resto. Those little A's are growing on me ALOT!

Thanks for the greets everyone! It's nice to know there are plenty of other MoPar folks in the area.

@jamesdaytona Nice. My parents live in Edina, and I grew up in Canton. Small world.

@'73red-duster Neighbor indeed. I've got a few friends that live in Fair Grove. Don't know if this fish will be ready to swim by spring, but I'm going to do my best. :grin:

Thanks again, for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome from TX.....even though I have been in Spingfield the past 6 weeks working. It's a small world.

Welcome from KC, I lived in Springfield and surrounding for a decade!

Welcome to FABO Bluenotefan!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Good looking Cuda to start your project. Have fun and enjoy the site

Ma Snart

As you requested in the PM, a higher resolution of my 67 Cuda burnout & a couple others as well - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery.

Attachments

• B3 Burnout.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 182
  • Picture2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 179
  • B3 Wheelie Mopare Muscle.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 191
  • B3 Side View Wheelie Mopar Muscle.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 196
Welcome from Northeast Arkansas :toothy8:
Glad to see another early A being saved, specially a Barracuda :cheers:
Here is my girl, she is the other lady in my life :D

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 179
That is bad a$$. Great pics Ma Snart!

Thanks for the greeting Swinger340. It's nice to see that the home of my favorite sport is also home to so many MoPar fans!

Welcome from Northeast Arkansas :toothy8:
Glad to see another early A being saved, specially a Barracuda :cheers:
Here is my girl, she is the other lady in my life :D

Nice ride memike. Is that a Valiant? If so, I have question. It seems like all the Valiants I've seen have the Plymouth logo in the center of the grill, but Barracuda's from the same year never seem to have it. Was that how Barracuda's were from the factory, or just a coincidence?

I am sorry I wasn't here to greet you when you joined us. So a belated Welcome and what a great project.

-
Back