New member from pacific northwest

-
That's a nice project you got there. I really like those hood scoops. ood luck with your car.

What part of the PNW you in? I'm in the Spokane area, myself.

Is that the original motor behind it?

What part of the PNW you in? I'm in the Spokane area, myself.

Is that the original motor behind it?
I was told it is the original motor but i am not positive . All I am sure of is it is an old 340 . Summer is an insane time for me work wise and I do not get a lot of time for the car so i havent done any research yet . I live in the San Juan Islands , Friday Harbor .

Thank You very very much CudaChick for all the help posting these pics .

I'm happy to help Dennis! :-D (I've been rather neglecting my FABO family lately with the April 20 storm / repairs so it was a good way to get back into the swing.)

And besides .......... it's a Cuda. :headbang:

DFoot.. welcome aboard.

As far as the condition? Well, if it was a 318 or /6 model, I would say too much work. The 69 'cuda packages are not only beautiful, they are relatively rare. If any car deserves to be brought back in my opinion, it's these ones.

If you are up to the task, and willing to weld and buy some clean metal pieces from members on this site, you will end up with a stunning car.

Grant

Welcome to the board and to restoring a car from the NW, rust is all too common.

Welcome to FABO, you got your self a nice little (BIG) project there should be lots of fun, good luck.

I have already started picking up sheet metal and random pieces here and their . At this time i have 2 front fenders , 1 bumper , 1 drivers door . All these pieces i bought from Greg Purcell and then i realized he was a member here too. I really need a rear deck lid and a passenger seat . Actually what i have been needing is going to be another car for parts but if i have to do it piece by piece i will . This site is great , i have been exploring during my free time and am amazed at the mopar love and knowledge here , you should all be proud .

-
Back