New member from SC

-

moparman9

Reaction score
Hi, everyone I am just getting back in the A-body hobby after a long abscence. My new project is a 75 Dart Sport, soon to be relieved of its slant six and repowered with a 67 383 4bbl and 727. I've owned many darts and dusters, but had to give the hobby up for a while, so i am happy to be back. I am looking forward using the great resources available here.

Welcome back! I, too, gave it up for a while, now that the kids are grown and almost on their own I have more time and $! Ambitious plans you have, got any pictures of what you have so far?

Welcome back! I, too, gave it up for a while, now that the kids are grown and almost on their own I have more time and $! Ambitious plans you have, got any pictures of what you have so far?

I don't have any pics yet, just bought the car. I have had just about every part and piece of an A-body apart in the past, so the only thing that will be a big deal is the rust repair.

I think all motor heads were forced into making our Mopar habbit take a back seat when raising a family. Welcome aboard!

welcome. Good luck on the Sport. Can't waitto see pics. Hopefully I will get some posted soon of my 73.

just like me welcome here it is a great place, i was out for more than 15 years and now i am fixing my way back with a vengance, good luck moparman!

Welcome to FABO from the left coast SC (SoCal). You're going to have fun here!

-
Back