New member from the Netherlands

-

DART[H] VADER

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Leon from the Netherlands. I own a 1974 Dodge Dart Sport. In my search for seatbelts, i found this forum. I woud like to join this forum because i want to learn more about my beatiful american car. I own my car for six years now, it is almost finished restoring. When i bought this car it was nice looking but not original (some rosty spots,). Now it is fresh painted and under the hood a mean spinning 340 engine. I will try to upload some pictures but i' m not sure if it's succeeding. Greetings from Venlo, the Netherlands.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 206
Welcome to the site. X2 on your car, but I need to see more pics of it!
C

Thank you for your nice comment. More pictures coming up....
Today I' m going to a meeting. there I' ll take some pictures of the car and post them.

Welcome to FABO! Nice looking Dart. I have a sister from the Netherlands that now lives in the south of France. Would love to come over some day!

[ame]http://youtu.be/r0OZMABMXZw[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/Z2MdlbDi8zw[/ame]
:glasses7:
Leon.

Welcome. I think it is amazing to have members from all over the world.

mooi rood is niet lelijk

is drachten niet een van de elf steden?
der ligt nou ook een klein meertje tussen mij en @meathead66 maar dat denk ik niet dat ie over schaatst

(en Venlo is minder dan 50 kilometer van Nijnsel Noord Brabant, waar ik geboren ben)

Hey guys I left Holland when I was 8 so big words I can't even pronounce much less spell. Welkom
Don't have a clue what was said.

i was 21 when i left, so im pretty fluent in Dutch (my grandfather would say "vloeibaar")

vader was asking if you by any chance came from a hamlet called Drachten

i asked if that was one of the eleven cities in a ice scating tour they put on when it gets called enough (cultural thing, i dont know if you would know it or not)
then i mentioned there is a small lake between you and me right now, but i dont see you scating across that one

finally i mentioned the hamlet i was born and grew up in, about 35 miles from where vader lives, and low and behold, thats where his son in law is from

lol, i think that covers it

-
Back