New Member in IA

-

BDR67CUDA

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have always wanted a classic car to tinker with and about a month ago stumbled upon a 67 Barracuda notchback and bought it. Since then I have been looking around the site and saw a lot of knowledgeable people and info so I joined. Can't wait to take her for a drive for the first time this spring, its killing me just looking at her sitting in the shed!

Welcome to FABO from a southern neighbor!!! Great place with great people. Post up some pics. We love pics!!!

Greetings from Waterloo. Where are you from? I was just at a friends place yesterday who is putting a 68 Notchback together. Looking forward to photos of yours. Welcome to FABO.. toolmanmike

Welcome from Texas, as stated before post up some pics.

Bill S.

As requested here are a few pics of the 67 cuda.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 111
  • download (1).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 105
  • download (2).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 102
Hello toolmanmike. I from just West of you a little ways. I live by Gowrie which is about 18 miles South of Fort Dodge.

Im working on a '67 Notch as well. If you need anything holler. I dont know a lot but what I do I'll share.

As you can all see the cuda is a bit of a work in progress. The car is basically all stock. It has a commando 273 mated to an automatic, bucket seats/console and a factory tach. Right now it is all primer but it was originally yellow. I have been checking casting numbers on the engine and everything is numbers matching so far. The car is missing the factory intake, carb and air cleaner. It runs really good, but has a two barrel on it right now. I have yet to figure out why someone would get rid of those. The VIN and block casting numbers and dates all match, plus it does have the correct dual point distributor, etc. According to the VIN the car also has the CAP, but was made in Hamtramck, which I also find odd. So, I thought since the car is pretty much stock I would keep it that way so I have started searching for a Carter AFB 4305S, intake and chrome air cleaner.

Welcome to FABO BDR67CUDA!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Good looking car to start with

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06136.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 68
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back