New member in OK

-

triumphman

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi All:
Went to the SW Mini nationals in Garland this past weekend and while visiting with one of the locals was informed of this site....And glad to find it!
I am old guy that ordered my first new car in 1969. A Swinger 340, 4 speed 3:55 sure grip, stripes deleted... Loved it.
Have had many Mopars over he years. Just sold my 1999 Dak R/T..
Have an 1975 Swinger that has been under construction for over a year.. My first, complete resto. Since the 75 did not have much going for it, it will be a updated version: Complete updated front end, Magnum 408 stroker, 904 trans, 8 3/4 with a 3:91, and of course plenty of body work.
Look forward to searching and resolving problems with the help and knowledge from all of you.

Welcome from Sapulpa, Oklahoma!
Also, there will be a MoPar show, swap meet, & race @ Tulsa Raceway Park on November 2nd.
Has been a good show for the last few years.
Come by & say hello.
We will be racing a 1971 340 Hemi Orange Demon & a 1967 white Barracuda.

Welcome! from way north Oklahoma- -Wichita Ks
can't have too many mid westerners here!!

,Lawrence

Welcome from Sapulpa, Oklahoma!
Also, there will be a MoPar show, swap meet, & race @ Tulsa Raceway Park on November 2nd.
Has been a good show for the last few years.
Come by & say hello.
We will be racing a 1971 340 Hemi Orange Demon & a 1967 white Barracuda.
Will be going there again this year. I did show my Dak R/T last year.. Will be bringing some 5.9 Magnum parts and possibly my 74 Scamp parts to the swap meet this year...Have everything except the body.

Hello,you will be popular here.The OK population, pretty healthy here.

Glad to have you here. There is lots of great information and knowledgable, friendly people here. Your 75 sounds like it is going to be pretty mean.

Welcome from Wichita! I'm originally an Oklahoman myself.

Welcome from Virginia.
Hi: I am from the East originally, D.C./MD. Have a friend in Springfield, VA. that is selling his 68 Road Runner. Purchased it new..Bad back has caused the change.
If interested let me know. He has a standing offer of $15,000.00
:happy3:

-
Back