New Member, New Dart!

-

dodgethis12

Reaction score
Hey guys! New member here. I just picked up the Dart you see below (actually the pic is from the CL add) but it should be arriving in the driveway in the next day or so.

Its a 70 swinger. 318 auto original top, paint and interior with 63,000 original miles. Car was bought by current owner 1 year ago at an estate sale of the original owner. And get this..... its got an 8 3/4 in it!!!:bootysha:

Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself as I've been out of the Mopar muscle scene for a while..... even though I still attend Carlisle every year and show my 72 scamp that 100% restored. ( Will post pics later) but its placed in the fun field almost every year!

3nd3o93p95P35R15S2a1v3406775ccb3b1d82.jpg

Welcome aboard! If you're going to Carlisle this year, I'll have to get around and see the Scamp.

Many of you may recognize the Scamp.... its honeydew melon, green vinyl top and has SBP ralleys on it. I know its been posted on Moparts before by various picture takers.

Its identical 100% to Matt Morris' /6 show stopper 72 Scamp that was in the building last year!

Welcome to FABO, dodgethis12. You will have fun here!
Great score on the Dart! Please pose some pics of both your Scamp and your new Dart because :worthles:
What's the build plan on your Dart? Stock restoration or restomod?

Here's a pic of the '70 Dart Swinger our club built as our charity project car in 2009. Turned out really nice with a Paxton-supercharged 360/904/8-3/4 powertrain combo.

1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_built_by_Inland_Mopars (Small).jpg

Daily driver with some comfort upgrades.... spice up the 318, it has a vintage Sears Roebuck add on A/c that will likely get the boot, some disc brakes, tunes, Cragars, basically a comfortable yet fun daily driver that I can drive anywhere and still look good.

The Scamp is too nice to drive everyday, especially to work and on the interstate so Im going to build this one for a play toy!

-
Back