New Member, New to Mopar, New to Classic Cars and just bought a 1972 Duster

-
Amazing how someone can take a car and just clean it up change a few things and It doesn't even look like the same car .......car looks great, and since I missed it earlier......Welcome!! I cannot BELIEVE you took off those very cool bad Azz flames.....lol

Amazing how someone can take a car and just clean it up change a few things and It doesn't even look like the same car .......car looks great, and since I missed it earlier......Welcome!! I cannot BELIEVE you took off those very cool bad Azz flames.....lol

The flames were a hard choice, but they were just too cool for me.

OK...cant resist....How does it feel being the "Welcome Matt"...these Mopar folks are the salt of the earth...you are in very good hands brother.....

OK...cant resist....How does it feel being the "Welcome Matt"...these Mopar folks are the salt of the earth...you are in very good hands brother.....

I've noticed that. The "willing to help out" community here is top notch.

I started my car hobby working on imports and that community is full of mostly younger guys who think they know it all, but don't really have a clue for the most part. Then I ended up with a mustang. Much more knowledge there than the import guys, but still mostly the under 25 crowd. It seems like FABO has members with a little more experience in life and the knowledge that comes along with it. I haven't seen another site where people so readily step up to help other members. Information is one thing, but the quick response to members in need is impressive. Everyone told me Mopar guys are different when I bought this car. :glasses7: I'm not sure this is what they meant, but I'll take it.

Nice duster! And I really like the the tint! Did u do it ur self? I wanna put some on my duster!

Everyone told me Mopar guys are different when I bought this car. :glasses7: I'm not sure this is what they meant, but I'll take it.

That right there is funny.

Nice car! Looking forward to where you take it.

Welcome my fellow MoBro... Nice lookin' Duster

Latest Pics. I think this is where I'm going to stop. I've listed it for sale in some of the local places. It's been fun and I've learned a tremendous amount from it, but it's time to move on to another project.

Good luck with the sale!
Why not throw it in the forsale section.
are you getting another mopar?

Good luck with the sale!
Why not throw it in the forsale section.
are you getting another mopar?

I'll put it over there.

I will be looking for another mopar, but not until I finish the part out on my twin turbo mustang.

a 67 Dart with a warmed up small block has the look I'm going for with the next cruiser.

turbos and 4 digit rwhp will be the next build though.

-
Back