New Member Old '66 Dart GT

-

stop the beast

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I found this forum a few weeks ago once I seriously decided to shop mopars again. I had a '66 Valiant 200 about five years ago and I decided once I got a place with a garage I would find myself another a-body.

I did - I found a great '66 Dart GT, 2BBL 273 w/ a 904. It looks like a survivor as far as we could tell.

Hope to chat with you all and learn a lot on the way. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

DSCN2087.jpg

DSCN2081.jpg

Welcome to FABO....lots of helpful advice & members here.

That is a beautiful 66 Dart GT. Love the color combo 8)

Congrats on posting pix already.

Welcome to the site Beast!Love your car,with that white interior.I,m in the process of doing a 66 Dart that I got from the south.Happy motoring and enjoy the site,lots of info. and tech help!

Welcome to the Site,
Your Dart is beautiful. From the photo, the paint looks great. I have a 66 Dart GT which is yellow. I much prefer red but my paint job is in to good of shape to change it. I visit this site almost daily. I don't post that much anymore because my car is nearing completion. I do try to answer questions when I have the answer. You will find that this site is great for early A-Body lovers. You will find an answer to almost any question you have,or problem you run across. Again, welcome and congrats on such a beautiful car.

Benny

Great lookin' 66 and welcome. There's quite a few 66 Dart owners here.
I'm sure you'll find it home here. toolmanmike

Welcome to FABO! Got any pics of that Valiant as well?
Haha I'm a little confused on your Avatar.

I'll have to see if I have any photos of the valiant that I can scan. It was a beater, but it woudn't stop running for a nuclear war. It was a 225.

As for the avatar, it's meant to get that reaction, lol!

-
Back