-
Welcome! Yes we do have a few females that run circles around the guys here. Stop by chat in the evenings always good for a laugh or 2.

Welcome Mopar Missy! Remember me?? I met you at Lebanon valley dragway last year. I have the green duster that you were looking at, and you struck up a conversation with me. Glad to have you here, and there's lots of good people here with good information !
Yes I sure do remember you !! I LOVE your duster ! I like the look of what you did to your duster with the wider rally wheels, and I remember you telling me the size tires...but I lost the peice of paper I wrote them down on...could you please give it to me again ?

Thankyou for the welcome...I was not sure how I would be recieved, being a female on here. I figured I would probably be ignored. I will try to post some pic.s when I figure out how.

Please make yourself at home here on FABO. I guarantee you'll be welcomed being a female with such a beautiful Duster!! 8) :D

Also check out the "classifieds" here, quiet often rims/rubber for sale

LOL.....only you :joker:

Thankyou for the welcome...I was not sure how I would be recieved, being a female on here. I figured I would probably be ignored. I will try to post some pic.s when I figure out how.

welcome lady.....i am one of the female members here and this is a bunch of pretty cool guys.

as long as you like bacon and cars you will fit in very well with these cats.....looks like your already fitting in quite well.

are you running small bolt pattern or big bolt pattern on your sport roof .....if its small bolt you might be somewhat restricted on wheel selection

if its small bolt i think i have some 14x7 slotted mags .

sooooo....any sugestions where to purchase new wheels??

Summit has some really good prices on Summit Brand wheels. Several different styles. If you are looking to stay stock Ralley Stockton was the place but they are gone now IIRC. Check the classifieds here as well some selling. Depends on how BIG you wanna go really.

Yes I sure do remember you !! I LOVE your duster ! I like the look of what you did to your duster with the wider rally wheels, and I remember you telling me the size tires...but I lost the peice of paper I wrote them down on...could you please give it to me again ?
Sure Missy, the rear wheels are 15 X 8 with 4 1/4 backspace, and a 275 60 15 tire, and the front is 15 X 7 with a 4 1/4 backspace and a 215 65 15 tire.

welcome lady.....i am one of the female members here and this is a bunch of pretty cool guys.

as long as you like bacon and cars you will fit in very well with these cats.....looks like your already fitting in quite well.

are you running small bolt pattern or big bolt pattern on your sport roof .....if its small bolt you might be somewhat restricted on wheel selection

Thankyou Ranidart ! nice to be here ! I'm glad I'm not the only gal here. The car still has the small bolt pattern, ( I had to learn how to measure for this the other day.......LOL! but I figured it out.

Wow, glad to have you aboard, Missy. And that duster is in amazing shape!! I still can't get my head around the fact that some girls are so into cars. I never even met one growing up who was......so I find it almost amazing, but super cool.

So, is your duster in need of any work done to it right now? Let's see the engine!

Thankyou Ranidart ! nice to be here ! I'm glad I'm not the only gal here.

yea !!!! me too ...J/k there are a few of our species here. though quite rare.

this place will turn you into a nightowl weirdo that dreams about Mopars .....oh wait...thats what happened to me.

Thanks Fanofpetty !! Gosh you have two really nice cars !! maybe sometime I could get a ride in your superbird. That car is beautiful, as I saw it at a show I think down in CT.

Welcome to A bodies and that is one sweet duster. Are you wantin to stick with rallyes? If so get some 15x7 for up front and 15x8 rallyes from wheels vintiques

Another restriction is that it is a 14 inch wheel and biggest size tire available is a 245-60 which IMO is tooo small
Need some 275-60-15s... Fill wheel well nicely

Sorry mine looks like crap at the moment but you get the idea

Attachments

• CMX Wheels 275-60 and 225-70 4.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 347
  • CMX Wheels 275-60 and 225-70 5.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 338
heres what I know about the engine ( I have it all wrote down here)...71 340 original to the car. with a 484 cam, stock heads, and intake, headers, 750 holly carberator. oh and a shift kit, and 391 gears. This was all done to it when I found the car. It seems to run pretty good, ( fast ,at least for me...well actually, it scared the crap out of me the first time I floored it. LOL!) I will post more pic.s when I take some....

Another restriction is that it is a 14 inch wheel and biggest size tire available is a 245-60 which IMO is tooo small
Need some 275-60-15s... Fill wheel well nicely

Sorry mine looks like crap at the moment but you get the idea

dang that looks good ...gotta love them sport roofs with the huge stock tubs

heres what I know about the engine ( I have it all wrote down here)...71 340 original to the car. with a 484 cam, stock heads, and intake, headers, 750 holly carberator. oh and a shift kit, and 391 gears. This was all done to it when I found the car. It seems to run pretty good, ( fast ,at least for me) I will post more pic.s when I take some....
How do you like that cam I have had some tell me it isnt a good street cam for cruisin. And thats even cooler factory numbers matching 340

dang that looks good ...gotta love them sport roofs with the huge stock tubs

Thanks Rani and yea much more room than my swinger thats for sure

well I am overwhelmed with all the nice reception I recieved from everyone of you ! Thankyou all ! This girl is tired so I must head off to bed, work tomorrow so up at 6.00 AM...ugg ! good nite all, talk to you all soon !

How do you like that cam I have had some tell me it isnt a good street cam for cruisin. And thats even cooler factory numbers matching 340

Thanks Rani and yea much more room than my swinger thats for sure
I have not driven the car all that much, but it seems to run good, and has no problem, like stalling, or overheating, or anything.

-
Back