-

SlowScamp

Reaction score
Hi guys and Gals ,

My name is Matt and im from the Illinois/ St louis area. Looks like a great site with lots of good info and i cant wait to dive in!! :burnout:

Here is my Pile.....its A 73 SCAMP pretty clean car with a 318 and hopefully soon 5.9 magnum turbo set up :finga:

Attachments

• scamp.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 128
Welcome. Nice looking Scamp. I come to STL about once a month, Company I work for is based the on Natural Bridge Road & Kings Highway.

Dive away brother!!! Welcome to FABO and that is a beautiful scamp!! I love the color and the wheels... Very well stated!! Geof

Welcome aboard sorta neighbor! Your user name should have been SweetScamp ... that's a fine looking ride. Make yourself at home and enjoy the site. :-D

Welcome to FABO, best mopar site on the web. Love your Scamp as they have a special place in our family history. Enjoy the site.

Hi Slow Scamp, Greetings from sunny South Africa. I have to tell you that you have a very nice looking car. We were very unfortunate in SA not to have been able to buy these beauts in 2 dr models. The best we had were mainly the Valiant all 4 door models and station wagons. We had them in a series, i.e. Rebel, Regal and VIP in these years. I would have loved to have owned a 2 door model, especially this shape and the 62/63 signet 2 dr.
Anyway, good luck with the car, enjoy it.

-
Back