-

Sheldon Belden

Reaction score
Nice to be among fellow mopar friends! My names is Sheldon I'm from meridian Idaho... my baby is a 1966 Dodge Dart 270. I just inherited from original owner (my grandpa). He just rebuilt the motor and got it on the road. Unfortunately his health has prevented him from completing the car. I intend on finishing the restoration in his behalf.

image.jpeg

As of yesterday the Dart is running.. Had to clean carb and run some fresh fuel through! Even drove it the gas station :lol:

Last edited:
Welcome, and looks like your about to have some fun with those memories :)

Welcome Sheldon. Great to have you here among friends

Thank FABO members for the welcoming... I will be posting more pictures briefly.. I will create a thread in Garage section with updated pics.. So far i got a new battery in her and cleaned the carb. Need to flush out all of the varnish from the old gas from lines but she runs solid now and holds idle.

WELCOME, you will learn that a 360 fits in there real nice...any small block V8 for that matter, my car used to have a leaning tower of power too, I like it better with a 360. Lots of luck!

WELCOME, you will learn that a 360 fits in there real nice...any small block V8 for that matter, my car used to have a leaning tower of power too, I like it better with a 360. Lots of luck!

I would love small block in there. My grandpa just rebuilt the motor so it would be wrong not to break it in first.

Welcome to FABO... :welcome:

That's a sweet car that you got from your grandpa.... Original owner!!! :thumbsup:

-
Back