-

mikeh.

Reaction score
hi all; over the years I have owned many mopars, a-b-and last m body. I am going to use motor trans and maybe rear out of the 5th ave for my 55 dodge coronet. I think that the 318 will be more than enough for this project. have fun with your cars, that's what its all about. mike

cool project , welcome from sj ca . what did your 55 have to begin with flt6 or poly or hemi ?

Welcome Mike, sounds like a great project. We love pictures here, so post some photos when you have a chance

welcome looking forward to some pics.

hi to all and thank-you; answer to question this car has a 270 poly (junk, totally) 3 on the tree. 2dr sedan. will take some shots when I can get a digital camera. don't have a printer-scanner. still have to finnish in laws motor home and 97 chevy p/up(motor work), been sick most of this year, but getting better. bye to all for now mikeh

Have a lot on your plate, sounds like. Sorry to hear you have been sick. Wishing you a better year

welcome from calif , and hey don't disgurd that 270 poly stuff , its a heavy breathen small block mopar , and with some searching a hemi headed one , does super red ram ring a bell .

hey pomonamissel; oh yes ram, red ram, and super red ram are very much in my blood. believe me this aint my first dog and pony show. the reason I said the motor is junk is that long before I got the car some one pulled the heads and pan. I have owned it for 10years and the other guy that had it said it was that way when he got it. I suppose it could be bored and sleeved and new cam and crank, but I have my 88 Chrysler ive had for 15 years for donner parts. when I get started I will sell what I can from both cars to help fund the 55. have a great new year ahead, be safe and enjoy; mikeh

well thanks a shame , is the 270 rotate , if so some one will want it . shipping would cheap me on it . got any pics of it ?

hey pomonamissel; its totally locked and rusted up. heads don't look to aweful bad intake looks ok and carb could be rebuilt. I think flywheel is good trans could be ok if rebuilt, and if someone wanted a stone-stock rearend they could use it. no pics don't have a camera digital or otherwise, no scanereither. but want to get one soon. so that's my story and I'm stuck with it mikeh

Welcome to the site, good to see you're fixing up an oldie but a goodie..........

-
Back