-

abodyfan

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I knew about this site for a while finally joined. I have a 70 FM3 Duster auto 3:91 and a 71 Demon 340 4-speed. I enjoy the a-body cars because they are a good total package of power and are good drivers.

The way this site is set up is far better than the other site I have been one great work!!!!

Welcome aboard!! Any more pics of your cars, they look great! We have a factory FM3 70 Dart and love it!

Picture 752.jpg

Picture 753.jpg

I love Panther Pink, I had a 70 Cuda that color. I dont have the nuts to be the one to actually lay the color down though, LOL

Welcome aboard !

Nice pair of A-bodies you`ve got there abodyfan. Welcome to the site, you`ll find lots of good people and great techs here.

welcome from the state of va! saaalute :salute: more pics as well........

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. There are great people on here that

Welcome to FABO abodyfan !
There are a bunch of wonderful guys and gals here on this site
:poke:. You'll find great Techs and Shade Trees here to answer any questions, give advice or just chew the fat, or :drinkers::drinkers:.
~Mary

Welcome to the site!!I,d love to get a picture of my car beside your two.It would be a Mopar rainbow LMAO!!

Welcome and glad you like this great site.
AS you can see I don't know how to leave.
There is a great butch of good tec's here and like Xcptshanl1 said.
and Shade Trees here to answer any questions, give advice or just chew the fat, and have a cold one with.

Nice pair of A's you have there.=D>

-
Back