-

Longo

Reaction score
In the process of looking for a 67-69 Dart. My first car (67) purchased after leaving VN. Blew the 273 and replaced with a 340 from junk yard. Had to sell when the kids came. So, now looking for an automatic with clean body and good running condition. Anticipate I will want to modify to some degree and hope the forum will be helpful at that point.

Welcome to FABO. Look through the Mopars for Sale threads in the Marketplace forums section. OLd ads should be closed so if you see one there's a good chance the car is for sale. If you don't find anything there you can start a wanted ad and list what you are looking for. There are a lot of cars, parts, and information in these forums. Good luck.

Welcome and thank you for serving all of us. :thumbsup:

Good luck in your search. at least i see you're in the west so you have a much better chance of finding something solid in your price range. Love that era of Dart even though i was never able to own one. My mid 70's search turned up many 340/383 cars that either had higher mileage or rust already starting in the usual places. This was in the mid-atlantic states and sadly they all wanted 800 to 1200 dollars and that just seemed to much for a ''regulation'' car at the time. Boy what we didn't know then...lol.

IMG_5971.jpeg

Thanks for the warning:)>
Welcome and thank you for serving all of us. :thumbsup:

Good luck in your search. at least i see you're in the west so you have a much better chance of finding something solid in your price range. Love that era of Dart even though i was never able to own one. My mid 70's search turned up many 340/383 cars that either had higher mileage or rust already starting in the usual places. This was in the mid-atlantic states and sadly they all wanted 800 to 1200 dollars and that just seemed to much for a ''regulation'' car at the time. Boy what we didn't know then...lol.
Yea, I am somewhat surprised at the price these days. My new care was $3000 and now they want 10 times that amount. The rust issue is my main concern as well. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

-
Back