-

66dartgt

Reaction score
Hi All:

I joined about a month ago, made a few posts. I like the site, nicely organized. I really like the post on the Laysons shorty header install. I plan on using these on my 66. Have two darts a 66 and a 73 sport. I post infrequently, but usually look once every couple of days...Been on moparts as a member under various names for about 5-6 yrs...Tinkering with mopars since the mid/late seventies.......ya, I'm a little older, but still no wiser !!! I still have the car bug !

welcome aboard!!!! now if you haven't already done so post some pics for us! :worthles:

So you are a little older! I thout I was older and I still injoy tinkering when my boones alow it. glad to see there is another OLD tinker'er on this site I dig spending time here.welcome sir :thumblef: :drinkers:

You Better Do What They Say!! They Like Pretty Pic.

After going to Moparts for a couple of years I stopped and joined this site. There was some good info on Moparts but I found that there was a lot of hyjacking going on and sometimes new ideas weren't well recieved. Yea I'm an old cogger to but we could write volumes with are experiences and at the very least pass that experience on to the young up and comers. When I die I'll be buried with a Mopar. :evil2:

Welcome 66dartgt. :salut:

pic4.JPG

And I thought I was the only old fart with a 66 Dart GT. Welcome!!! I'm sure you will feel right at home here. I just started a while back and it's been great.
I'm sure we'll talk again. toolmanmike (from N.E. Iowa)

Hey thanks for the welcoming replies. When I get a chance I'll post some pictures of my cars. I have to figure out how post with pics, it'll be my challenge. Maybe somebody can give me a primer on this ???

regards !

66dartgt said:
Hey thanks for the welcoming replies. When I get a chance I'll post some pictures of my cars. I have to figure out how post with pics, it'll be my challenge. Maybe somebody can give me a primer on this ???

regards !

Oops, didn't see that...well hurry up then! :)

thanks oldfart.oops oldvart sir I feel younger every time I get on this site.welcome 66dartgt.these guys are grate.

-
Back