New Members

-
I have an ebody (73 cuda) but selling to fund my 67 ragtop project.
But just last week came across a 71 340 Demon for sale & now want that :)
So I'm unloading everything to focus on it. I joined to get some questions answered about this car before I buy....either way I'll end up restoring a 67 Cuda or 71 Demon so I'll be on here a ton -- thanks for a great site!

I have been a member from early on, but mostly just a lurker. Getting motivated again.

Own: 1968 Dodge Dart GT. 360/727/8.75
2003 CTD all the goodies. 350 RWHP/650TQ
1965 Meyers Manx Buggy

I work at aFe as the Creative Manager

Hi Everyone,
I found this site last week while searching for parts for my Scamp after an unfortunate incident with a falling tree limb. See the thread "Tree Limb Fell On My Scamp". I've learned so much about my car the last few days and even got hooked up with some parts I needed. Thanks for having me.

Oh yeah, if you know where to score some green boar's grain vinyl for my 71 Scamp's vinyl top...shoot me a PM.

i think im kinda 1 of the new 1s here still digging out my demon from the fire. i mite be able to save it with a dart sport donar. i hope. this weekend ill get it out and look at the underside of the car. ill get some pics in to get other opinons if its worth saving,its a 340 car.

I'm Steve, and just joined this weekend. I found the site surfing around looking for stuff for my '64 Barracuda, or '69 Roadrunner. I've had my '64 about 4 years now. It came with the 2 bbl 273 but the previous owner switched in a Super Commando 273 4 bbl. It's an automatic, has bucket seats, wood grain steering wheel, and factory a/c. It's a fun car to drive and at the shows I always hear comments about all that glass out back!
If I did this right here are pictures of my rides.

IM000173.JPG

IM000366.JPG

I was looling for parts for a 64 cuda I bought for my 16 year old son and I to restore. He is into old cars and wants to drive to school in the fall. This is the best site I have found and look forward to becoming friends with people who are into a-bodies. Hopefully will have pics next week.

good looking cuda. I just bought one and hope it will look that good in a few months.

i am new also abodys is what i like the most 1971 dart 1970 dart 1972 dart 1969 darts is the 1s i like the best

Hi, glad you found the site. A lot of good help advice and parts availiable. Keep in touch.

Hey, kik butt site found u from browsing over from moparts and being a total a body man thought i found paradise, new here and rusty on puter but diehard MOPAR or no car. Workin on 71 dart with rb,street/strip for 3+ yrs as $$$ allows have everthing just needs assembly/finished. Great site/forums is #1 cool people some with attitude[most moparites do] but found nothing negative. I have found a place to travel and meet new friends and never leave the house. Keep up the good work us MOPAR guys thrive on it!! Addicted to a bodies only......thanx..... Ken

been sporadically looking at this site for a long time, finally decided to register.......think I google searched "a body mopar"

I heard about this place from a member of a local mopar board after i bought my 76 dart sport and he was right this place is great!

found it through moparts too. i think i like it better here! still like moparts, it just seems to get a bit nasty at times....

P5310125.jpg

Im a new guy here also, found the forum by looking at a Harley Forum and wondered if there was a Mopar forum and found out there is a forum on about everything, but i liked this one so here I am.

Was told about it through my father, who from time to time uses forBbodiesonly.com

A reference on Turbo-Mopar.com, (got some parts, couple of cars etc)
"lurked" for a bit and joined. IMHO Good site.

Just came over from moparts. I like the look of the place and I'm a A body guy anyway.

I found this cool site by googleing mopar forums today its only the second forum that I have joined the other being a NZ site nzmoparregistry.com

I don't remember how I found this site, but I've been pokin' around here as a non member for quite some time. Then I recently decided to join.

Hi Cuda66,
Myself Jake Smith & Iam Just Join this forums I like this forum....
Thanks!!!

-
Back