New Members

-
I just stumbled on you guys searching for Mopar answers.

garage-sm.jpg

engine-sm.jpg

Found the site by doing a search on Google. Still trying to figure out how things work. Computers are way over my head!

Know a bunch of people on this groups from other groups.

My website is the 68 Cuda Autocrosser website about Mopar Handling that been up for a decade or so.

Also have a 68 Dart GT conv. currently with 360 longblock and GTS drivetrain. I want to make it into a GTS clone crusier with sanden A/C, P/W (68 switches), OD trans, 73+ K-member, Barracuda dash, and with attention to soundproofing.

If anyone has Spring Fling or Fall Fling questions, I can answer them.

I found the site while googling for info on my 73 lemon twist Duster 340. I knew I hit pay dirt right off, what a site for all kinds of info. One thing I am still looking for is the dimension for the snorkel hood scoop. I need to know how far the back of the scoop is from the back of the hood. I have seen 1-1/2", 2" and 3" on the site. Can anyone help me?

Friends, don't you get tired of people telling you, "My grandma drove one of those!" Well, don't. I tell them that their grandma must have been cool!

I forget how I found this site. I have had it bookmarked for quite a while. I was sold on joining when my son found out a lot of valuable info on his Nissan 300ZX on their forum site. (He sold the Nissan through the forum and still wants to buy my Barracuda from me. HAH!!)

I am just starting my resto on the old fish and this is the very first time that this ol' troglodite has ever posted to a forum. Cool stuff here!

I'm a member at mymopar.com, but I couldn't get timely responses to my questions. I heard about you guys from a member of Mopars Unlimited, a local car club in western Washington. I'm currentl restoring a numbers matching, bone stock 70 Swinger 340. The only pictures I have are of pieces scattered in my garage. I like the vibe here.

Well, hello there everyone. Saying you all are like brothers makes me your Sister-In -Law, I guess.
I married a SR Member, Grumpuscreature, :love3: back in June and he introduced me to this Site. I have enjoyed reading learning and laughing :lol: (jokes and funny stuff"). I was given my Baby Blue 1966 Valiant 200 as a wedding present from my husband. Her name is "Hester", named from the title character in the book "The Scarlet Letter" For she is not what she seems. She looks Like Granny's Car, but runs like greased lightening!
:angel12::burnout:
She has just a little over 41K on her :cherry:. Got her off E-Bay at $1/ pound. ($2,800).

Thanks for the "Welcome"

I was searching the web for mopar parts, and went from one place to another and one one of them i found the link, i looked around a bit and I saw that this board moves quite a bit, ive been on other boards that no one hardly ever posts on, im glad i found this board, especially with all the knowledgeable guys on here.

Hi, I'm kinda new here, lerked for a while then joined a couple of months ago, but never stopped to say hello to everyone. Greatings from southeast Tn. Hope you don't mind a B-body guy hanging out here. Have owned a 67 GTX since the mid seventies. My very first car in high school was a 1963 Dart GT with a /6. Later had a 69 318 Sport Sat. I think I found this site along time ago while Googling for parts. Wow, this is such a great site. I really enjoy watching progress on people's projects. Hopefully I can learn alot of useful stuff and maybe at least encourage others as well and share things I have come across.

John / "Moparsky"

Hey all
I intoduced my self in the welcome wagon section. My name is Ed, I am from New Jersey.
I joined this site when it first started and lost contact with it. Found it again and it looks better than before. Hope to be around for awhile. Looks like a lot of great people on this site.
Ed

Hey All. I came over from dodgecharger.com when one of the members there started talking about an A & B body challenge.

My first Mopar was a '69 Barracuda, 273 HP, 4-Spd. My second a '69 Charger 383 Magnum auto. I currently own a 74 Duster. None of them ever looked that good (drivers).

BTW. My name is Dave and I live in Lakewood, WA.

Hello everyone! I'm new here, found out about the site from dome guys over at A-Body Joes site! :cheers:

My dad just recently got back into the mopars, hes A-body through and through. And i already had an appreciation for good cars, so when he started collecting again i got sucked along for the ride. Now i've got my own '69 dodge dart i'm gonna work on, the plan so far is to simply go slow and steady and see wat comes out. Originally /6 now has 360. I believe it is going to end up a mostly stockish 1/4 mile car. Probably won't try to break 10secs, but we'll see how rich i become. lol.

As of rite now...min. painted up by May 30th.
Hopefully...Seats restored back to black vinyl. (Currently some disgusting red, black and off-wite soft seats.) AND a new rear end. Currently teeny tiny 7 3/4.

So my first question...If that 360 is gonna stay for awhile, is that rear good enough, or should i go a lil bigger. High school kid goin to college... so we gotta think cheap. Lol.

Red Deer County, AB, CAN

O, and for the Facebookers out there, my group on Facebook, A Bodies Only (Sorry if this raises any conflict with admin here, same name and all, will delete it if you request, or try, facebook is kinda queer in deleting groups...) heres a link. http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21592661608

just pulled up mopar forums on the web and yours was very up to date. On the others I posted to replies without knowing for a day they were from 2002 hahahahahah great board adam and nice folks.thanks for youe efforts, that bk thing this am well, lets just say im still laughing, regards, don

Well, I discovered this site through my uncle. Known to all of you guys a "Memike". Taught me everything i know about cars. MOPAR? HELL YEA!
He has instilled the love for classic mopar muscle in me as well as advice for life which i couldnt have made it this far without. He is utmost respected in my book and i love em much...

i found this bad *** site through google, you guys have a lot of good info. i think i have been bitten by the mopar bug:cheers:

-
Back