New Members

-
Hi guys,I stumbled across the site looking for parts. Its good to talk to people that like A- bodys.

I did a google search on A-body and found this site. After checking it out for a while I decided to join. Lots of nice A-bodys here for sure. :thumbrig:

briankaplan "greenmopar" told me about this site. I am currently looking for a clean A or B body. Great group here!

Read about this site in Mopar Muscle magazine. I drive all Barracudas: 1968 318 coupe, 69 340S convertable and a 69 383 coupe (ex 6-cyl..soon to be 440). Anybody know of a source for the " 440 'cuda " stickers for the side of M-code 1969 Barracuda's? Woodley Fall Fling show last week, (Los Angeles) was AWSOME!! I picked up a Viper oil cooler for $10 and a set of like new American Racing wheels for $100. I have 5 kids who argue over who will get which car when I die... I told my wife I need to get, "at least 2 more Mopars...for the kid's sake". Marc

Hi Folks,

I've posted a few times... thought I'd (finally) say hello too. With the exception of a motorcycle and my '76 Arrow, for nearly 30 years, I've owned strictly MoPars...
four 340-S barracudas, and a '77 D200 pickup (400ci, Torqueflite, 2WD). One of the 340 cars was for parts only but the other three all have been drivers. I kept the first and last Barracudas.

Regards,

Bryan
Everett, WA
'68 340-S fastback (ET racer)
'69 340-S ragged top (driver)
'77 D200
'76 Arrow (future racecar?)
http://www.geocities.com/pdq340/

8) Hi

I forgot where I learn of this site. I am usually on slantsix.com, slantsix.org and Chicagoland Mopar Connection. I have 2 A bodies , a 73 Dodge Dart 4dr that I use as a daily driver and a 70 Plymouth Duster that is getting upgraded.
You got a great site here.....Jerry

:help: Just found this web site while surfing for a body stuff. I have a 68 GTS 340 that I bought 35 yrs ago. Car is completely original but needs resto. Sat in the garage for 25 yrs. Has some quarter rust. vinyl roof all dried and cracked. Will post pics later. George.

I saw a link to this site on bigblockdart.com. I'm new over there also. I bought my Dart last May and have been cutting and welding pretty steady. I am working on a 472 hemi, 727, Dana 60 street car. I'm an A body man now. I have a B also but we won't talk about that here. ;)

I saw the article in Mopar Muscle about the blue Barracuda, this was recently after i bought my Duster so it was perfect! :)

Thx for a great site :thumblef: :wav:

Hi all. Ive been recieving this mailer for a while now, found it on Mopar Muscle link (I think...) Im Aussie and love Mopars, particularly the giant busting A-Body. Aint got one yet, they're expensive in the US, you can imagine what they cost here!! But recieving this Mailer keeps me keen and dreaming bout my future 440 68/69 Dart. Thanks for a cool sight! :thumblef:

I found this site when I googled serched part for my 63valiant sig :book: and desided it was time to get invaled with somthing I loved and live for,thanks for your company, GRATE place :notworth: :salut: :drinkers:

Greetings , I found this site just crusising the mopar internet websites. Appears to be a great site.
I've had many darts and barracudas over the years all years . At present I just restored a 65 ragtop dart and installed a brand new mopar performance 360 stroker magnum with 402 cubes. This car ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone im new here. my dad and i just bought a 1964 Valiant. it has the oringinal slant 6 auto. im a newbie so bear with me. i come from a aircooled vw back round.

I,ve been looking on the net for a duster for a daily driver and this site came up.I got looking around and really like it here and i figure if i,m looking for a Duster this is a great place to look.

I found a link while looking for info on a customer car. I'm a bodyman that restos a lot of older mopars.

Just joind up this weekend. I had just picked up a 71 Valiant on Saturday. On Sunday I found this site by doing a general search for Images of Darts and Valiants on Yahoo. Saw a lot of cars come up from this site!
Glad I found it! :thumblef:

Valiant for Web.jpg

-
Back