New Members

-
Mopardude said:
HangTenOwner said:
I stumbled on to the site late one night while searching for info on the "Hang-Ten" Dart. My first car was a 1971 Sublime dodge demon and after 38 different vehicles later including 12 MOPARS, I always come back to my senses and buy another A-Body!. Thanks for the Excellent Site.I LOVE IT!.

:worthles:
Lets see some pics of the Hang10 and the shag carpet too!
:headbang: :thumrigh: :thumrigh:

hi guys and gals?, found the site on a search for a bodies. just got the dart a couple weeks ago and plan to restore and drive it. i think the site is great and its already at the top of my favorites.new to mopar so any help is great.sorry for the stupid questions in advance lol.

i got here from a post at DodgeCoronet.com about fiberglass parts. a quick Google and here I am.

Welcome all.

dust rear.jpg

I'm Richie from Kelowna BC Canada. I have nice 69 Dart thats pretty much stock, 318, 904 trans. I want to get a 340 beef up the 904 if I can and also an 8 3/4 rear end for it.

Richie said:
I'm Richie from Kelowna BC Canada. I have nice 69 Dart thats pretty much stock, 318, 904 trans. I want to get a 340 beef up the 904 if I can and also an 8 3/4 rear end for it.

If you get the 340, you want to get a 727 small block trannie and call it a day, don't put the money into the 904...

Welcome :D

Spent hours searching the web for A bodys. I've really enjoyed reading about all the other cars, seems all you guys are from the right coast. My first Dart was bought new in 1969. 340 Swinger 4sp, bench seat, 3:91 posi. Ran 13.98 -101 at Lions on redline wide ovals. Sure wish there were more posts on the 63 - 65 Darts.

Well I found it by doing a search on Google for A Body Mopars and BLAM! here I was.

I stumbled onto it looking for parts. 72 swinger, and 73 scamp(under construction)

I'm not sure where I found the link. I was looking for parts and services for a 1966 Dodge Dart and came across this site somehow. Anyway, it seems like just the kind of place I needed. Maybe someone could tell me why the 1965 and 1966 Dart are so hard to find parts for. Some parts books just skip those years.

AdamR said:
I noticed a good amount of new names this weekend. Thanks for joing! Hope you like it here.

Just wondering how you all found us ?
I am just an A-body freak. my wife has a71 demon and myself I have 74 dart.I type inA-body and found this site.

Hello fellow Mopar lovers- I recently picked up a 68 Barracuda, 383, 4-spd, fstbk, after a 25 year plus absence, and was searching for parts when I found this website. What a great pleasure it is to be in the company of all these Mopar fans and to see the hard work put into their cars. I really like this site and know I`ll be paying many more visits. The last A-body I bought was a bone stock 68 Dart GTS 340 for a whopping $550.00.Needless to say I was shocked to see what prices are now! I`m looking for a header panel , grille ,and left fender for my 68 Barracuda, so if there`s anyone out there who has any of these parts please let me know. I`d like to thank the mastermind who created this site, giving all the opportunity to share their ideas and love for the old Mopars. Thanks, Longgone.

dubldart340 said:
I stumbled across a link while on Moparts. Being an A-body guy, I thought it looked interesting. I will get some pics up soon.

Dave

Same here. Great site.

Lee

I've been here a few times getting tech info for various problems and when my throttle cable snapped a couple weeks ago I decided to just join since it was so informative and there are a lot of knowledgable people here. I love it! Kudos.

took me a while to find this site again.. I stumbled across it one day at Mopar100, kept coming here through there without bookmarking the site, then one day no more forabodiesonly on Mopar100 (or at least I couldnt find the link) so I had to do a search to find this place again. but I made it.. look forward to posting some pics of my Duster soon..

i found the site thru mopar muscle mag the particular issue has a beautiful blue cuda on the cover march of 05. i have about 6 mags over here with me that my wife sends as soon as they come in i have about wore the pages out from looking at them( i'm still in iraq) by the way i absolutely love this web site it has become a place that i check out every day along with ebay.

Another member from big block dart. Someday I'll get to working on my 67 dart. In the meantime, its doing an outstanding job of holding down my jackstands!

I was referred by joeychgo on his signature on another forum. :)

-
Back