New Mexican hookups?

-

TinyValiant74

Reaction score
Wow...this board is empty.

I'm just starting a thread to ask if anybody who lives in or arround New Mexico knows of or has used any good body shops or parts dealers here in the 'land of enchantment'.

take it easy,

TV74

Believe me, business will pick up. Everyones having there supper out east and Oldvart just woke up. :evil2:

Terry

no I'm not, but I live up in Santa Fe, not that it makes a difference. I didn't know that one existed in Alb. Please tell me more!

www.moparclub.com; Iam sure there are preferred body/paint guys in Alb., Art Pacheco at Six Pack Performance north of the downtown area does parts buisness nationally and is a dragracer. I belong to the club but only to get a newsletter, they are 225 miles from here. Contact Paul and Lenona, they will help you to meet a few folks. Maybe I'll see you at the annual Fathers Day Mopar Show in Belen.
Iam active in the Southwest Mopar Club based out of El Paso, much smaller group but we've outlived several che&* clubs in the area over the years.
Good Luck

Yeah sixpack performance ran by art Sr and Jr is about the only mopar specific shop in town. Art is pretty good about getting the "oddball" stuff not available anymore. Nm Mopar club always has stuff listed on their classified section too.
Both Art's are good people too, willing to help you out even if it doesn't make them any money.
Also the Checker auto on San Mateo in albuquerque has a speedshop in the back section of the store. Mostly Chevy and Ford stuff since it seems to sell better. But they do have alot of generic stuff like carb's and manifolds and other engine parts. As far as bodywork.....I haven't done any serious searching since I know how much it costs nowadays. I do need some serious quarter panel and trunk work done though. I may try it myself in the future.

Can someone tell me if there's still a track in Roswell, if it's still at the same location & when /if they run?

Last I heard they were still running down in Roswell. I think its called Area 51 dragway or something like that now. Its just not the same since it changed hands.

We race at Area 51 about once a month. They have a website and just so you know The Speed channel just filmed an episode of PASS TIME .Our Valiant got on the show. There is also a race comming up on the 23rd of August called MOPARS vs the world . Hope you can make it

May not be as close as you like, but we (Amarillo Area Mopars) have a guy getting his Coronet restored by a shop in Hereford (yes the feedlot town)...There are a couple of good paint and body guys there...Have a few guys around the area if you are still looking...

Am assisting a local yard to sell parts (Las Cruces Area)
yard has:

63 Dart GT - was pushbutton slant six auto, car is restorable
68/69 Valiant - four door, perfect front clip, good tail light housings
69 Dart - hardtop shell, good for patches or a rebody, still has Passenger door, hood, and rear and side tinted glass
70-72 Dart hardtop body tub, excellent interior floor and quarters, roof
73/74 Dart - complete car, slant six auto, has disc brakes
also have some Albuquerque parts connections, they have a computerized parts locator for Bernalillo county
Dave
Las Cruces NM
[email protected]

Shout out from the "land of entrapment" If you find anything let me know been here 3 years..still looking I'm going to try to make it up to ABQ mopar challenge races event if 63dartman remembers to remind me ....

New Mexico guy here too. I just found this site so I've got a lot of reading to do but so far it's great. There was a mopar challenge race last night. Didn't make it out though. I have been feeling like crap the last couple days. If anyone finds any good deals on a 70-72 Dart or Scamp shoot me a PM. Looking for a project car.

Hey, I live in SE New Mexico, am new here, have a 64 Valiant Convertible, and know of others in the area with MOPAR's so let me know how many are out there, and maybe we'll get something going down this way?
575-441-0186 [email protected]

If you guys are looking for anything in the south east area , I usually know where to find it if I don't have it already . If I can't help , I'm sure I know someone who can . Hey kelly , did you happen to find a windsheild for a 64 newyorker yet ?

Robert (575) 631-4510
[email protected]

Hey guys live in Capitan hoping to find some mopar connections around here have a 66 cuda W150 and a Jeep Grand

just moved to albuquerque last year not sure of any good junkyards are good part stores any help would be awsome!

I'm here in Roswell...I know a few people that have a corner on the Mopar Market in this area. One guy has a lot of them. PM me with what your looking for or I might connect you to him.
SD

-
Back