New Mexican hookups?

-
HEY.....still looking for that windshield?
we still meet every friday morning at the ,,,,,,lovington inn????

HEY.....still looking for that windshield?
we still meet every friday morning at the ,,,,,,lovington inn????

I just found a company that makes just about any window you could think of. It called "bobs classic auto glass". Have you ever heard of them ? They claim to make every window in house and they have one for my 64 new yorker. I was also surprised to see that they have a full window kit for my 50 studebaker champion. Any way I haven't had a friday off in a very long time. One of these days I'll try to meet everyone for some coffee . Good hearing from you though.

got a bellhousing for a 354 hemi lol i cant find one and i dont want to pay a arm and legt for a adaptar plate im here at cannon afb clovis nm

got a bellhousing for a 354 hemi lol i cant find one and i dont want to pay a arm and legt for a adaptar plate im here at cannon afb clovis nm

I will have to ask around on that one. Usually the guys with the hemi's (especially Gen I and II ) keep there left over parts. I know a guy who has 2 gen I hemi's and a 426 max wedge sitting in his garage but he won't let go of them. I don't know if he has a bell housing or not but I dought he would let go of it if he did either.

Hey....I may have found ya a bellhousing, around $200.00 if your still looking? in Lovington NM 575-441-0186

i have a slant six 3 speed in my dodge demon that runs right now its a 1971 i want to do a 440 or a hemi swap so if you want it hit me up we can see if we can work some thing out email is [email protected] im here in clovis nm and i have a 1985 furry if any one want that has 318 auto in it runs just needs radeator and bat

Any one in to sound systems a guy owed me money so he gave me his subs and amp i dont want them if any one in the area dus let me know willing to trade for parts for my 71demon they are JL W-3 13.5" subs in a box and i have a 1000 wat amp only about 6 months or so old i used for like a day and took them out blew the window out my ramcharger

well im lookinf for a slant six car so i can swap a 340 or a 360 in it. or just a roller will work to. lookinf to spend under $1500. i dont want a slant six motor sorry for the mix up

still looking for a 340 or 360 block. 8 3/4 rear. and 4 speed. might settle for a 727

o well lol wish you needed a /6 i got a 318 i know where there is a duster for sale for about that price body needs a good work over it was going to be a drag car it has a 440 in it with a 727 trans its in lubbock same guy i got my demon from i tride to get the engine but he wanted to sell the hole car

well im lookinf for a slant six car so i can swap a 340 or a 360 in it. or just a roller will work to. lookinf to spend under $1500. i dont want a slant six motor sorry for the mix up

still looking for a 340 or 360 block. 8 3/4 rear. and 4 speed. might settle for a 727

I'll look, I know where there is a 66/67 but it's not a post body it's already gutted has all body, dash, glass... not much body damage if any. Was going to be a race car but the guy wanted a 2 dr post instead for running a 440 He's hard to pry things loose from but he has a couple he'll let go of. I know another that probably has your 68/69 also.
SD8)

i wanted to work on my car this week do not see that going to happen its 4dg out side and will not warm up till next week it looks like

Ill be in Clovis in September. I have a 69 Dodge Dart GT Convert. 360 with a 727.
Awesome!
There are a few people here on the forum from Clovis.
I think about 4-5 more people.
I see a little cruise here in Clovis soon!

-
Back