New MOPAR dudes from So.California

-

KIII

Reaction score
We have been on this site for a month. The info and your responses are great. We (son,myself) traded our 1969 Triumph TR6C for a 1973 Dart Sport H-code w/340, sunroof,folddown,buildsheet.The factory stickers are still in place in the engine bay and interior. Its my sons first car and I never had a MOPAR so this is new territory. ****, I remember in high school (1983) crusing my Chevelle and wondering "whats up with those MOPAR dudes?" You guys were like a different animal. Anyhow, this is a great site and were glad to be here. HELLO.

Attachments

• IMG_20110903_185042.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 211
  • mopar.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 213
Nice bike!!!! Welcome to the. FABO site lot of great information,and occasional
Entertainment, you'll like it
Moe

2 cool rides! What neighborhood you representin? Put your white marker on the map in the location thread. There are about 5 guys in OC. More in LA.

Hey guys, welcome to FABO! That's one fabulous Triumph (my brother had one for awhile) but you're gonna love the car too. Make yourselves at home, soak up the atmosphere and keep us updated on your progress.

Here's a link to the FABO Members' Map thread Pishta was making reference to up there: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=107340&highlight=previously+added

I lived in San Bernardino for 16 years. I don't remember you. LOL :-D

Hey KIII -
Welcome to FABO from North OC, SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Lots of great people and the very best A-body techs around.
PM sent.

Hey guys, welcome to FABO! That's one fabulous Triumph (my brother had one for awhile) but you're gonna love the car too. Make yourselves at home, soak up the atmosphere and keep us updated on your progress.

Here's a link to the FABO Members' Map thread Pishta was making reference to up there: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=107340&highlight=previously+added

I lived in San Bernardino for 16 years. I don't remember you. LOL :-D
Thats funny 'cause I shoow remember you! Harhar...

Welcome from Long Beach. Been on here for a few months myself. You are in good company. The people on here are great and always willing to help. You couldn't have come to a better place.

Welcome to FABO KIII!

2 very nice rides you and your son have

This is a great site - Enjoy

Ma Snart

My 67 - More pics in mygallery

Attachments

• B3 Burnout.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 112
-
Back