New mopar guy ... no a-body

-

venomvpr900

Reaction score
I just would like to say hello, I am new to the site but not to mopars I have grown up around them all my life. I currently do not own a a body but have found this to be the most helpful and informative site I have found. I currently am hot rodding a 1987 d-100 shortbed. For power I am installing a Mopar Performance 360/390 crate should be good for 410-420hp at 5400 and 450ft/lbs @ 4400 I will post some pics as soon as I get them all together. Any way just saying hi and keep up the good work.

Thanks - Venomvpr900 (kansas)

Sounds like it'll carry the grocery's!!!Looking forward to some pic's

Welcome aboard.The 360 crate should run pretty good in the D100.It would really run in a D50. LOL...
Jim

Welcome aboard Venom!!! We're glad to have you and your hot rod truck here. As the boys have already said, post some pics when you can. Feel free to let me know if I can help out with it too ... FABO members get an automatic 10% discount and I always have a monthly special of some sort going on.

Here she is ........ I hope

black truck1.jpg

Welcome to a great site. Great tech stuff & "uncommon sense" spoken here My buddy has an '87 like yours we installed a 440 and she really hauls. But your outside is much sweeter. Post pics when you install the crate 360. Again, welcome you picked a good site.

Much nicer looking than my 80 Step-Side. I have a 318 (roller motor) with 650 Eldebrock Carb, MSD, Headmans, 2300 stall and 3.91 gears. It's a lot of fun on the street but yours leaves mine in the dust in looks. You have good taste.

Welcome to this great site Venomvpr900
That sure is a great looking truck you have going.
Glad you jumped in and let us see your plans
Keep us updated and enjoy

Welcome Welcome Welcome.... wow thats a nice looking D

...love how you managed to get the sun "Glintting" off the bumper just so... lol

ENJOY !

-RPM

cuda65vpt - ram head is no longer available from chrysler, have to find used or aftermarket :(

RPM - it took several photo shoots to get the shot just right lol

thanks for everyones compliments also have thread with more pics in resto. room titled project nighthawk

-
Back