New mopar owner!! :-)

-

jensgt4

Reaction score
Hello all mopar fans.. A little storie about my self: my name is Jens Ehnstrom and im living in finland in skandinavia, Iam 29 years young and been collecting old scool american caars as long i can remember. But for abouth a month ago i did by my first Mopar. An -65 barracuda whith 318 2-bbrl carb and 4 on the floor hurst shifter. som previous owners did paint it PINK and that whas an fast re-paint as it is comming of now when washing it whit hi pressure washer. :-(
I am going to use it as an daily driver now over the winter and only do some litle tings to the handling, like all the bushings and control leads. but when the weather and time gives opportunity for it i take the rest (body,engine,trans) and doing an complete re-build. thats it for now.

I'm sorry if I have any spelling errors in the text because I am not so good at English. thank god for google translate. :-D

Welcome, Jens from Finland! A-bodies sure are tough...pretty impressive for a 45 year old car to be used as a daily driver in Skandinavia. Let's see some photos when you can.

Jens, welcome from Texas. Glad you found us. Don't worry about the English, you're doing about as good as many of us who live here. :read2:

Jerry

hi. here is some photos of the car... I was thinkin to start an own topic in the members restoration side lather on.. has to by an new camera first..#-o

29968034.jpg
29968037.jpg
29968038.jpg
29968040.jpg
29968041.jpg
29968047.jpg
29968048.jpg

And if it is in someones interest here is an link to my other cars:http://www.pixbox.se/usr_show_id18075_page0_order1.html

-
Back