New NHL Season

-
I have been a life-long Red Wings fan, but, I gotta admit, I think they are going to get their asses handed to them this year!
Glad to be able to watch some of the original 6 teams, with some regularity again!

Sharks here in cali living a few miles from the shark tank an born an raised for my team. But unlike every other sport in the world i respect all the Hockey teams an wish them all great luck this season. To me this is the last good sport aside from MMA style sports an auto sports

See im a hockey player and yes i love my Flyers but unfortunately we suck pretty bad right now lol.

Sooo ummm GO FLYERS!

Did you just say that?? LOL

See im a hockey player and yes i love my Flyers but unfortunately we suck pretty bad right now lol.

Lotsa off season acquisitions though, although Lecavalier and Emery arent getting any younger. Thanks for starting this thread and for losing to my Leafs last night...LOL

GO LEAFS GO WE ARE 2-0!

th

No lack of respects Folks,

I don't know sheit about Hockey, but the first game I watched
instantly made Me an addict.

I guess it was the mindset, i.e, all other 'stick and ball' sports
do not dance on ice. --- imho, beyond badass---

I chose a team and will 'stick' (no pun intended)with them.

Subscribed !

Awaiting further education. (stupid questions to follow).

My 'team'... Pittsburg Penguins.

flyers fan here too. just don't see them doing anything again this year. still don't have a freaking goalie and there is something big missing from this team. something just isn't right with it again this year.

they need to clean house in the front office and just start over

Die hard Flyer fan here too !! But I have to agree, something is still wrong. Hopefully tonite we can spank the Canadians but I'm sure Danny Breire (spell) will score a hat trick against us. LOL. We went to a game in Philly once, you fans rock for sure.

Go Leafs Go.

Actually I have a strong suspicion the Leafs will do very well this year. Maybe even go all the way.

Wait, before you dismiss me as a deluded fool, let me explain. This year, after 20 + years of being part owner of season tickets and after suffering through many low points with just a few bright ones in between, I finally gave them up. Partly this is because of all the crappy hockey I've paid to watch over the years but also partly due to acquiring my Duster. No money for tickets any more. Therefore I firmly believe a Stanley Cup is just around the corner.

Go Leafs Go.
Actually I have a strong suspicion the Leafs will do very well this year. Maybe even go all the way.

With Bernier and Reimer, you got a pretty good chance. I watched the first game of the season and I was impressed. As long as Kessel doesn't chop anybodys legs off and get suspended...

I was born in Montreal and have always been a HABS fan thru thick and thin. Price looks good so far and the opener with the leafs was a good one. The fights looked like girls roller derby tho... that was alittle disappointing

lets go penns
You do know Pen's is spelled with 1 n because thats how Penguins is spelled eh lol ? Gotta love it GO LEAFS GO!

They were our NHL affiliate when I was a wee lad playing for the Ted Reeve Penguins in Toronto , born in Montreal but I bleed Blue and White Kazoom

-
Back