New NHL Season

-
Been bleeding Blue and White since I was filling my diapers...and still am!
Go Leafs, down by 1 againts Sens, but still gots a period to go. Mason Raymond is looking good so far, a couple goals already this year, same with Bolland.

Z

The Greats

Attachments

• Jean-Beliveau-Henri-Richard-Guy-Lafleur---Holding-Stanley-Cup-Photofile-Photograph-C10097154.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 86
imagine that the flyers fire their coach.. who didn't see that coming.

organization needs to clean house from the top down. this isn't the move that needs to be done.

No question...My daughter got me back to the game... I had stopped watching in the early '70s.. So she heads off to university and becomes a hard core TO fan...and I was always one..

Go leafs.. and remember, tee Bruins became masters of the choke last years :)

nhl-toronto_maple_leafs_1966-67-XL.gif

lets go pens....fluery looking good from his meltdown again

Typical Flyers. Play here once and have a job forever

yup.. thats their problem. they keep too many people around that can't get the job done. i'm sick of ex flyers in the front office. its only been 38 years since they won. think maybe you should try something a little different?

Still losing sleep from that lose to boston in may.
Go leafs Go

yup.. thats their problem. they keep too many people around that can't get the job done. i'm sick of ex flyers in the front office. its only been 38 years since they won. think maybe you should try something a little different?

You are so right. Its a good ol boys club and not a hockey organization. Sad.

LETS GO RED WINGS

Hitchcock should never have been let go. That's when they should have started from the top.

Amen on that. St. Louis looks really good this year.

but the pansy *** players didn't like him.

flyers organization is too much of a country club atmosphere. players are always talking about how nice the organization treats them and how everything is first class. the problem is that stuff should be earned and the players haven't earned sqaut.

Hey Cannucky, your a Qweebecker too .. who knew. First team I played for was Wishing Well Pharmacy in Agincourt.. the outside twin rinks when I was five then went to Tam O Shanter the indoor rink to try out for single A, but did not make it.. I remember that cause we had a blue and white jersey... only time I ever wore one.. ha ha

Hey Cannucky, your a Qweebecker too .. who knew. First team I played for was Wishing Well Pharmacy in Agincourt.. the outside twin rinks when I was five then went to Tam O Shanter the indoor rink to try out for single A, but did not make it.. I remember that cause we had a blue and white jersey... only time I ever wore one.. ha ha
My cousin played at Tam O Shanter his dad would take him anywhere that would have him -he wasn't very good eh,I was a Ted Reeve Penguin back in the baby blue jersey days , lol I was born in Montreal but my family is from the Muskokas and I grew up in Tranta eh!, I just put an offer on a piece of land { 132 acres }with a cabin outside of Bracebridge , hoping to find a nice stand of maples on it to tap for my retirement income eh , the 30 acres I got up by Kearney is too small and hard to get to .

-
Back