New non-Mopar for me--'74 Firebird

-

Aaron65

Reaction score
Just thought I'd show off my new Firebird Esprit to anyone here who isn't too brand loyal. It's a 350 Pontiac 2-barrel car with a TH350. It needs a bit of paint touch up, new tires (obviously, when was the last time you saw Polyglas GTs?), and some brake work. It's just been sitting for a long time, but it's in pretty good shape overall.

Attachments

• 025c.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 374
  • 023b.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 351
  • 011a.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 361
I like my reality blinders too - over 50 but refuse to act it.. because "if you're not having fun. you're doing it wrong".. :twisted: you appear to be having fun...:D

'74 was a good year, styling wise. Hard to find one in such good shape. Congrats!

I'm not a hater.
I love all American muscle cars.
That's beautiful. I would put a 4 barrel and exhaust and drive the wheels off it!

Jeff

I like my reality blinders too - over 50 but refuse to act it.. because "if you're not having fun. you're doing it wrong".. :twisted: you appear to be having fun...:D

You bet I am! Keep up the immaturity and I'll do the same. :)

'74 was a good year, styling wise. Hard to find one in such good shape. Congrats!

It's not bad, especially considering it's been in Michigan its whole life as far as I know. It was undercoated when new, was painted once in the '80s, was hit in the left rear in the late '90s or so, so that part's a lot shinier. I'm thinking the rest will wheel out pretty well to match...at least I hope.

nice car!!!! personally I have always like those cars because they look like real cars...
there is a TA sitting out here in the sticks ( same spot last 8 yrs I know). i'm afraid to stop, he might try to sell it to me!!!

I always stayed with t he mopars because i'm to dense to learn about other brands!!!

Great looking Pontiac. She looks super clean and a very nice color combo. And while I'm at it. That's one sweet Camaro.

Very Nice! Can I do some Jim Rockford driving in it LOL Congrats!

Ray

maybe he caught all those reruns of Smokey and the Bandit!???

I was real temped 2 years ago to buy an early 70's Camero. local bodyman/hotrod builder had a pretty nice one with rebuilt 350, pretty solid driver, price was $1500 ! a bargain for even a chevy!

best part of the thing was GM kept building this cool bodystyle after all other co. gave it up!! and they sold many.

-
Back