New owner of 73 Dart

-

poolboy

Reaction score
Hello from New Jersey! I just bought a 73 Dart Swinger 360 crate motor with a four speed and 3:91 8 3/4" rear. Sublime green with a black interior.
I love Mopars and just finished a rotissirie resto on a 70 Challenger R/T 440 / 4 speed /dana Also sublime with black interior. I owned this car in high school and raced it for years, then sold it in 1990 and I got it back in 2006 in pieces.
I'm new to a bodies so I have some learning to do....trying to figure out trim rings and wheel sizes for now.

I have ( Rallyes) 15 x 7 in back and 14 x 5.5 up front. I took a wheel vintiques trim ring off the challenger (also has rallyes) and it will not fit the 15 x 7 wheel on the Dart? Offset looks about the same but trim ring sticks out a little from the wheel. Anybody have any suggestions? Didn't know if wheel vintique trim ring work with factory rallye wheels.
Thanks, Craig

Try again...

Attachments

• 73 Dodge Dart Swinger.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 146
Welcome to FABO, Craig, from SoCal! Nice Ride. You're going to have fun here.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and I am sure you will enjoy this great site
Welcome from Arkansas.

Hi Craig, welcome to the a-body freaks club!! I cant answer your questions about the trim ring, but post it in the wheels/tires section someone will chime in with an answer for ya!! Merry Christmas and nice ride ya got there!!

Welcome to FABO!
Nice looking Dart you have there. I think it looks good without the trim rings.
How about some pics of the Challenger too?

Here's pic of Challenger
Welcome to FABO!

Attachments

• 29500_107978302581333_100001074901363_58166_3700652_n.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 75
Engine compartment

Welcome to FABO!

Attachments

• IMG_0873.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 76
-
Back