NEW PB at Atco

-

hemijoejr

Reaction score
I did some tuning to the cross ram this Saturday at Atco with the modern hemi guys!! [email protected]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN5IpvFeMks"]Modern Hemi Barracuda with a Hogan cross ram at Atco MSHS - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats Joe! It's been a few years since I've been to Atco, but everytime I think of that place, my heart starts pumping hard and I get the urge to start shifting gears on my sofa! I wish I was there to see your feat!:prayer:

This is just real valuable info.

For those that dont know - Joe was running an Eddy dual quad before - his best mph was 116.

He swaps the intake for the Hogan and a pair of bigger carbs.....and makes 4 mph (appx 45 crank hp) more!

Shows what CAN be done...And this is a 5.7! :burnout:

Congrats mate. :prayer:

Thank You 68GTXMAN and Mal. I now want to run a low 10 on a stock cube 5.7l more to come from both projects.

Awesome, did it seem to you like it needed more jet? Did you get any tuning nailed down?

Awesome, did it seem to you like it needed more jet? Did you get any tuning nailed down?

I went up 3 jet sizes initially due to atmospheric conditions and after some chassis tuning ran the [email protected] 1.57 60ft Atco is 33ft above sea level. I forgot and left my spare tire in the trunk or it would have been an 11.0. I went to Island Dragway on Sunday. Ran 3 times did a tire pressure adjustment and took the spare out. Similar weather conditions but Island is 513ft above sea level. Got 2 half passes with 1.55 60ft times. Last run went all out and got sent to tech for the lack of a roll bar which I knew. Ran a [email protected] with a 1.54 60ft. I need to get it on a chassis dyno or get an LM2 and get a bar in it before I go any further. I have a hunch there is at least another 10th or two hiding in tuning.

Damn, that Cuda runs hard. Congratulations,on the improvements.

Yeah I have no doubt you can get less ET, im betting there is 2-3mph in there to. Cant forget that this thing is a 345 lol!

-
Back