New pic of race car

-

womanator

Reaction score
The car was at Woodburn,Oregon Mopar Nats this last weekend with Erick Pierson driving.

We didn't do well.
He red lit .002 in the first round.
Here's a launch pick.
The car will be at the Night of Fire next weekend.
The car carried the wheels over the 60 ft line.

Well it sure as hell LOOKS like it means business!!

Nice!!! What a great pic :thumbrig:. Two thou' red will definitely wear on you though. Regardless, looks like fun and you guys will get'um next time!

I saw that car this weekend at woodburn. That car is fast. I like it. To bad for the red light. Mike

Well, LOL you have to redlight sometimes just ta know ya'r cuttin' the lights that close.

I well remember one of my rare "good lights." I was never more than a casual racer, in San Diego I could not afford to be tearin' the Dana apart nor runnin around all over with low gears, so it stayed 3.54. That means the launch wasn't ALL that impressive

At the old Carlsbad strip, Sat night, they had a "tall" tree. I don't remember anymore, but I had that thing pretty well figured. Until one night what turned out to be a 383 Super Bee had waved at the starter (time trials) to get us side by side for an impromtu grudge.

I was in a bit of a bad mood, as I had to wait while he held me back, and the engine was "warm."

So I left that ***** I was SURE I was gonna catch a red, but I didn't. I could see that Bee in my outside mirror I left him so hard.

He came over, LOL, and seemed impressed. I never straightened him out. That was my DD, and it ran 13.0's with an 800 Holley. 440-6 RR.

I saw that car this weekend at woodburn. That car is fast. I like it. To bad for the red light. Mike
You should have stopped by and say Hi.
The car will be back at Woodburn for the Night of Fire Friday and Saturday.
On Friday Erick was .045,.036,.037,.036 and a .003 red for his licensing pass's.
Track was not as well prepped as Sunday and did't get the Trans-brake button adjusted soon enough.

Spent the last couple of days changing the shifter and putting in electronics.
Now it's a top bulb racer.
Went with a precision Performance shifter.

You should have stopped by and say Hi.
The car will be back at Woodburn for the Night of Fire Friday and Saturday.
On Friday Erick was .045,.036,.037,.036 and a .003 red for his licensing pass's.
Track was not as well prepped as Sunday and did't get the Trans-brake button adjusted soon enough.

Spent the last couple of days changing the shifter and putting in electronics.
Now it's a top bulb racer.
Went with a precision Performance shifter.

Ya I should have. I was up by the line for awhile, then back looking for parts in the swap meet area. Didn't have too much time. Do you ever race at PIR?

Mike

Sorting out the Electronics.
He won 1 round and then the car won't shift into 2nd.lost that round.

Those are what one would call "good" problems to have. lol

-
Back