New pics from track photographer

-

DARTSPORT

Reaction score
4 pics from starting line at MapleGrove, at the BTE race on 5-20-06. Track photographer took the pictures. Car was hooking good. I thought you guys might like some wheelie pics!!

MapleGrove 5-20-06  1st.jpg

tn_Maple Grove 5-20-06  2nd.jpg

tn_Maple Grove 5-20-06  3rd.jpg

tn_Maple Grove 5-20-06  4th.jpg

We always like to see wheels up. Your car must come down pretty soft looks like if you had a hard landing you might be buying new headers.

looks like you have an oil leak.. that would be the perfect time to climb unda and took a look... hehe

lookin good tho.. lookin real good

Cerwin

"Lookin' through the windshield and seein' nothin' but blue sky" toolmanmike

I am switching the rear gears from 4.30 to 4.10. Trying to calm the wheelie down, a little. I don't know if it will help much?? I will find out in about a month and a half!!

Probably getting ready to take the bars off and get ready for Byron next year, huh? Heard $50k to win. That'll buy a lot of headers and oil pans. Always impressed by your car.

Awesome, is the car lightened? What is the H.P. output at the crank or wheels. Awesome way to keep the headers from bashing speed bumps for sure

dusterdon said:
Probably getting ready to take the bars off and get ready for Byron next year, huh? Heard $50k to win. That'll buy a lot of headers and oil pans. Always impressed by your car.
No wheelie contests for me!! I'm trying to calm the wheelies down a little, so I can add more power, and go FASTER!!

70dart said:
Awesome, is the car lightened? What is the H.P. output at the crank or wheels. Awesome way to keep the headers from bashing speed bumps for sure
Car weighs 2755 with me in it. It is an Alston Chassis. Horse power is about 725 according to desktop dyno.

tn_131_3141.JPG

tn_131_3145.JPG

tn_131_3147.JPG

Wow I would pay 100 dollar's for a pas in that dart!!!But you would have to install a seat. O:)
Can everyone say WWHHEEEEEELY!! Looking good DARTSPORT, :salute:

-
Back