New Pinks All out ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice the missing cast of Pinks All out ? Charles. Nate and his brother as well as the announcer have all been replaced. I watched a few episodes and it seemed pretty boring with out them.

Anyone notice the missing cast of Pinks All out ? Charles. Nate and his brother as well as the announcer have all been replaced. I watched a few episodes and it seemed pretty boring with out them.
I noticed that too, I also noticed a new guy who is kind of annoying.

ya the nate and his bro are gone, the new guy is a radio anouncer. He was on pinks all out before as a contestent with a procharged bigblock 69 charger. The show has changed some, they seem to show more on Rich then on the races till it gets down to the 16.

I need the speed channel up grade

That whole show was and still is annoying. Speed's line-up has taken a dump in the last 6-9 months. 5 year old reruns of pimp my ride, come on, that show blew when it was new on MTV........

I liked Pinks better when it was lose the race, lose your ride... I mean the all out format is ok, but no one really loses anything but the race... that kinda defeats the shows original purpose...

Pinks is not about the annoncers its about the racing. This type of thing always happens. They get away from the racing and start in on some kind of made up TV drama lets get as many vewers as we can crap. And the racing takes a back seat. I just want to watch some racing.

I tuned in the other day and saw the new guy, when he first showed up on screen is said "Denver Radio Personality", and I thought that maybe it was a show from Denver so he was a special guest guy but it was in Louisana. So I don't know what's going on. Plus now they had a minimum you had to run too? They keep messing with a good thing, before you know it's gonna be just like bracket racing at the local track.

I Used To Be Excited To Watch The Speed Channel. I Don't Watch It So Much Any More. The Quality Has Dropped Off & To Much Nascar For Me. Oh Yea, If I See Another Auto Auction, I'm Gonna Puke. All This Does Is Inform The Local Idiot With The 1976 Volare That His Car Is Worth $20,000.00! The Only Thing That I Watch Is Pass Time. My Son & I Watch It Every Evening. Its A Fun Show. To Me, The Speed Channel Should Cover All Types Of Racing. It Should Dig Up Old Footage Of Racing, Show Us The History Of The Automobile. That Channel Could Really Be Something. It Should Be The Espn Of The Auto World! Its Not.

lol.. I agree.. Too much Nascar, (and I am a Nascar fan) .. and the auto auctions are ok every now and then, just to see some neat cars.. but good god, it seems like everytime I look they have an auction on...

My girlfriend and I both love Pass Time.. that show is funny and its good seeing people bring a wide variety of vehicles and running the snot out of them LOL ...

yeah nate and his brother made the show it sucks now i am very dissapointed
they probably pissed rich off and he thought he could still do the show without them ,Well they are going to lose alot of people watching.
It's just not the same as it used tobe they changed format big time no music nothing

My girlfriend and I both love Pass Time.. that show is funny and its good seeing people bring a wide variety of vehicles and running the snot out of them LOL ...

dang wish i could get my girlfriend to like it, let alone even watch it!

Speed used to be great with all sorts of different racing. Loved the world rally stuff. Now it's nascrap and other assorted BS for the most part.

I like the lucas oil "on the edge" show's,Like the old pink's all out,haven't seen the new watered down version yet.....

Speed used to be great with all sorts of different racing. Loved the world rally stuff. Now it's nascrap and other assorted BS for the most part.

I use to watch the Rally stuff also. I did catch some Sportsman class IHRA drag Racing on ESPN the other. That was a nice changes as I cant stand Top Fuel/Funny car.

Got a press release from my pal Nate today. This will probably help explain their absence.

* * *​

Pritchett Bros Racing, LLC
Po Box 55
Libertytown, MD 21762
Phone: 240-235-3166
For Immediate Release
Date: July 27, 2009

*Pritchett Brother's Racing lands deal to air their Outlaw Drag Racing Series on FSN*

Nate and Adam Pritchett from Pritchett Brother's Racing located in central Maryland signed a contract to air their Outlaw Drag Racing Series on Fox Sports Network. The series will air as the feature events in the show, Inside Drag Racing reaching 86 Million homes nationwide. The shows will air on FSN Sundays' at 11:30 am nationwide and repeat Mondays' at 4:30 pm.

"These are exciting times for us at PBR. Bringing our events to the spotlight with national television coverage on FSN is the next step in our plan to promote the sport we are so passionate about. It has been a long journey over the past 5 years and I couldn't be happier with this. The potential for growth is amazing and we are thankful to be part of such a powerful movement in racing" states Nate Pritchett.

PBR is joining forces with ORSCA (Outlaw Racing Street Car Association) to hold 4 events in 2009 to receive this coverage. The events are called the Ultimate Outlaw Series, powered by ORSCA and will primarily focus on northern venues in 2009. Johhny Fenn, Director of ORSCA states "ORSCA is looking forward to working with Pritchett Brother's Racing. It should be outstanding for both groups as well as the racers and fans." All race classes, rules, and locations that racers and fans are familiar with from the Pritchett Brothers will continue without interruption.

"Merging with ORSCA to do this is a natural fit for us. Nate and I have been very close with the ORSCA management and we share the same goals. It is time that we consolidate our efforts in the promotion of Outlaw drag racing. There are too many smaller organizations out there and this sport needs direction. I can think of no better partner than ORSCA to begin the process of unification in this sport" states Adam Pritchett.

For more information contact Pritchett Brother's Racing at 240-235-3166.

Glad to see the Pritchett bro's making it big. Thanks for the update CudaChick. The new all out does suck. I have watched a couple new episodes and still have yet to figure out the stupid way they are figuring how fast you have to run to qualify?? Maybe if they'd at least explain it a person could relate to it. I think Willy needs to lay off the Espresso before taping's. Annoying is the word for that cat.

watched pinks for the first time in a while and will not be watching it again....damn did the new format suck.....:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

-
Back