New Poll -- Your Fav Radio Station

What kind of radio station do you listen to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Perfect time to give an update on what type of advertising, if any, has worked for you Leanna.

Holyyyyyyyy crap, I forgot all about this old thread!!!

Six years and hundreds of customers and friends later, I can answer that one very easily Spaz:

Word of mouth -- it's the best advertising that money can't buy, and mostly thanks to FABO it's served me better than I ever expected. It may come as a surprise but I have never paid for formal advertising, never had a banner ad, never hired a radio station for commercials (I learned long ago the locals have no clue what I do up here on the hill and explaining it doesn't help), and am still loving my job every day.

And I'm sitting here grinning ... because when the thread update notice came up in my email all I could think was "What dork would ask the FABO guys what radio station they listen to? Who cares????" Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... obviously that dork was me.

Live and learn my friends ............. every day is an adventure. :thumleft: And in thinking of all the amazing input and valuable suggestions I've received here since I started this little dream of mine in 2007, it's more than obvious that PSC has evolved into its present day stance because of YOU. :D :D :D

Thank you all. < curtsey >

-
Back