New Project '65 Cuda - Gonna need lots of advise

-
I will try to get them posted early Tues morn like 3 AM when I get home from work if I am not to tired.

103.JPG

104.JPG

106.JPG

107.JPG

110.JPG

112.JPG

113.JPG

114.JPG

115.JPG

116.JPG

118.JPG

120.JPG

121.JPG

122.JPG

I will try to get them posted early Tues morn like 3 AM when I get home from work if I am not to tired.
You want money for that??? If it were on my property, I'd be happy to give it to anyone willing to take it, and I'd say, "more power to ya. Enjoy!". In fact, if you do find someone to take it, I am offering to donate a back window to the project.

Last edited:
You want money for that??? If it were on my property, I'd be happy to give it to anyone willing to take it, and I'd say, "more power to ya. Enjoy!". In fact, if you do find someone to take it, I am offering to donate a back window to the project.
I'll take the window. When you want to ship it? Cause if no one is going to buy it I will keep it. Let me know when you want to ship that window and I will give you a address. Can you pack it super good so it don't break? I would just driver to your house and pick it up but you may be to far.

I'll take the window. When you want to ship it? Cause if no one is going to buy it I will keep it. Let me know when you want to ship that window and I will give you a address. Can you pack it super good so it don't break? I would just driver to your house and pick it up but you may be to far.
The best I can do for you is to drop it off at a UPS store, you can pay them to pack and ship it. Let me know if you want to proceed via PM. I didn't mean to hijack Dan's thread.

-
Back