New Project starting to get a personality

-

hotrodhoodlum

X Nostalgia Drag Racer
Reaction score
Project 70% done have all parts to finish.Engine is a 452 Wedge built for Street Strip Fun Does not look like picture all updated .All MSD Digital, Steel Braided fuel system , TCI Turbo Action Shifter , 410 with spool , New painless wire kit , exhaust system for easy transition for Drag Strip. All new gauges .. All NHRA safety equipment you can hear motor from last year you tube below

[ame]http://youtu.be/Fo-2jZjS-ws[/ame]

Attachments

• cuda 2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 505
  • cuda 5.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 480
  • cuda3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 452
  • imagecar 5.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 446
Very nice. What blue is that. Stripe? What size wheels? Why is the distributor in the front?

Looks great and oh boy is that going to be fun! tmm

Man,
Was wondering where you've been with the car,
Looks great!
Like that color.
Do anything to the interior?

great work. looks like a FUN ride!! I have a 65 cuda. it just will be a fun driver with the original 273. hey. let 's race!!! LOL
i'm 67 and even though good health, I get the "funk". but then I see so many people that work hard on their beloved cars that have some problems than I don't have, so I can't bring myself to complain just cause my get up and went went south! ( "funk"?????) LOL

Interior was mostly gutted Roll cage Installed. Will have 2 seats and be street able ( i HOPE ) I put the stock Dash back it (Thank God what a hack job how it was ) retained stock door panels and head liner Going to lay Carpet
Man,
Was wondering where you've been with the car,
Looks great!
Like that color.
Do anything to the interior?

Just turned 60 and another back surgery 3 weeks ago getting tough think this will be the the last one I do, then I will be a buyer of a done car if I change

great work. looks like a FUN ride!! I have a 65 cuda. it just will be a fun driver with the original 273. hey. let 's race!!! LOL
i'm 67 and even though good health, I get the "funk". but then I see so many people that work hard on their beloved cars that have some problems than I don't have, so I can't bring myself to complain just cause my get up and went went south! ( "funk"?????) LOL

Looks sweet,nice work. Good luck,either way.(keeping or selling).

Decided im not selling car should me a monster to play with

QUOTE=Abodybomber;1970485253]Looks sweet,nice work. Good luck,either way.(keeping or selling).[/QUOTE]

That was my car and I WILL SAY WHAT YOU HEAR ON THE VIDEO IS HOW IT RUNS. It's a monster Dash was hacked before I got the car!!!! Not something I would have done

After coming back from the doctor today I have decided to let the Barracuda go no use trying to do something I cant do any longer. Im hoping it goes to Dad and son project or just someone that will finish what I started . It will be in the for sale classifieds .

Thanks

-
Back