New project

-

Mike1972

Reaction score
Brand new to the site. Just started the tear down and rebuild of a 1965 Barracuda with a 273 and factory air. NM car with 35000 miles. The more I tear it down the more excited I am to see it come back to life.

Awesome Mike. I'm restoring a 65 as well. We love pics here so lets see what you have.

20170719_183640.jpg
20170719_183633.jpg

Looks like a fun project. Thanks for sharing

Welcome, Nice Barracuda, I'll bet that will clean up pretty nice, how's the inside?

Just a quick update. Car is basically torn all down. Engine was not original and it's basically a paper weight. Oh well. I do have a lead on a 1965 273. Hopefully it pans out and I'll be back on track. If it does work out I'll be looking for a 4bl intake if anyone has any leads on one I would appreciate it.

Welcome aboard, take a look around the site and enjoy.

Just another quick update. Body is almost all the way to bare metal. Started body work on the whole car. Engine is 50% put back together. It's been quite a fun time working with my dad the whole time. He was a Chrysler Plymouth service manager in the late 50s thru the mid 70s so he has a ton of knowledge up in that brain of his. Looking for one last nice day to finish up some sand blasting. Will post some new pics soon.

Belated welcome, and why don't you start a build thread in the ''Member's Restorations'' section so we can all enjoy it?
Please post lots of pics in there as well, a lot of us read through the member's restorations section to pick up ideas and inspiration for our own projects.
Win win for all of us............

-
Back