New Rock Auto Discount Code

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got an email this morning from Rock Auto announcing the following 5% discount code that's good until June 22, 2014: 2164398119594252

Here's the instructions on how to use it:
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your parts order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Code must be entered before order is submitted to receive discount.

Every little bit helps!

Thank you ocdart, wow..new /6 electronic dizzies are $51 before discount :glasses7: cool :glasses7:

Thanks from me also, I had to use it last night to buy an intake for the wife's FERD 5.4 Expedition.

Anyone thinking about buying KYB shocks should Check out Rock Auto. KYB is running a $40 mail in rebate. Ends April 30th. Look up the shocks and the rebate form is there. 5% from RA and $40 from KYB not bad.

...And for future reference, you can get a 5% discount code for Rock Auto just about any time of the year from Retailmenot - just do a goggle search for "rock auto discount code". Done it numerous times.

Just a quick 'bump' reminder in case anybody wants to save 5% on their next parts purchase from Rock Auto. I received an email this morning from Rock Auto advising this discount code expires on June 22.

-
Back