New rotors for 67 barracuda source?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a pair from Partstrain last week. They should be in sometime this week. I'll let you know what they look like. The price was quite reasonable......$21.40 each plus shipping and handling of course! I think the total delivered to my door was right around $60.00 for the pair.
Thanks, Mark

Anybody have a source for new rotors for a 67 barracuda with disc front brakes?
I needed the rotors also for my 67 cuda and was able to get them through canadian tire, the rotors for the 72 dart were the same and got them for a reasonable price. Hope this helps you out.

I needed the rotors also for my 67 cuda and was able to get them through canadian tire, the rotors for the 73 dart were the same and got them for a reasonable price. Hope this helps you out.

Rotors for a 73 Dart ARE NOT the same as 65-72 Kelsey Hayes four piston disc brake systems.

I just received the new ones from partstrain today. The box says "made in china" but the parts don't for some reason. The quality looks very good, in fact, better than the originals in some areas. If I run across any installation problems, I'll post them.
Thanks, Mark

Thanks everybody, all helpful. Ordered from Parts Train, they look good and theyre cheap, $56 for the pair delivred. And they take paypal, even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back