New Scam Alert !

-
0DD516C7-867F-4CAC-A7C4-5CAF9162C446.gif

Have them hold todays newspaper in front of the car part and send you a pic. Then watch the excuses or disappearing act. Kinda hard to grab a pic of what you want off the internet...with todays USA Today headline! Scammers suck.
I can Photoshop that and you’ll never be able to tell.

OMG, This guy don't give up .

Screenshot_20220406-045417_Gmail.jpg

Is that a text or e mail? How did he git your information?
Email, My bad. Never had any Bad apples on FABO b4. I did it b4 thinking. Just was finely happy to get response on Emblems . Just thought he was having prob. downloading pictures

Grammar and sentence structure could use a little work if you know what I mean.

Also FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG, FLAG

Email, My bad. Never had any Bad apples on FABO b4. I did it b4 thinking. Just was finely happy to get response on Emblems . Just thought he was having prob. downloading pictures
Yep, you know what you did wrong. I can't help you a bit here.

I can Photoshop that and you’ll never be able to tell.
When buying I have asked for a 30 second video with: the part, today’s USA Today newspaper and a live pet such as a dog, cat, or gold fish in a tank all captured together in the video.
But then I don’t hear back from anyone I make that request to,,,
so lately I just look up the persons posts and ratings here at FABO. If they have a lot of posts that make some sense and a selling / buying history, I go with that.
In all seriousness, thanks to the OP on bringing this subject up and identifying the culprit, and FABO’s response by closing the account. Good actions by all.

Last edited:
He was trying to email me about some bucket seats but would never tell me where he’s located so I gave up on it then realized I couldn’t find his account on here after that!

Put up a wanted ad and watch the scammers attack.

Be careful out there.

You're eventually gonna need to exchange emails if paypal is the payment, but there's no need to converse outside of FxBO.

When buying I have asked for a 30 second video with: the part, today’s USA Today newspaper and a live pet such as a dog, cat, or gold fish in a tank all captured together in the video.
But then I don’t hear back from anyone I make that request to,,,
so lately I just look up the persons posts and ratings here at FABO. If they have a lot of posts that make some sense and a selling / buying history, I go with that.
In all seriousness, thanks to the OP on bringing this subject up and identifying the culprit, and FABO’s response by closing the account. Good actions by all.

There's no way I would go through the hassle of making a video. I would send you a pic of the part by my dog maybe, but that's about it. Someone else will buy it with less of a hassle.

-
Back