New scat pack swinger

-
Well in the case of the challengers , 20 years or so without a body change , they need to do something.

14. They've done some subtle changes. The first era of re-Challenger, I didn't care for at all, but then they started blacking out the right parts and it cleaned right up.

From this:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpictures.topspeed.com%2FIMG%2Fjpg%2F200802%2F2008-dodge-challenger-srt-39.jpg

To this
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F50bNu04xYr4%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg

Not too far off from, oh, say 1967 to 1976......(9 years).

I'd say they're still selling well.

They look really fat, obese, overweight.
But I ask myself, does my RoadToad really need the heater box!???? This is S. Texas ya know!!:poke::realcrazy::thankyou::thumbsup::steering::confederateflag:

14. They've done some subtle changes. The first era of re-Challenger, I didn't care for at all, but then they started blacking out the right parts and it cleaned right up.

From this:
View attachment 1715983800

To this
View attachment 1715983801

Fairly respectable sales number for sure.

Dodge Challenger Outsells Mustang in 2021

Chevy Camaro is a far distant third place player.

Sticker package that greedy dealers will be marking up price on because "last call" and "limited edition" we gonna force EV cars on you ect ect ect

I thought Stellantis came out and said that they were still keeping these ICE powered, just with the new turrrrrrrbo six?

The new car will get both types of propulsion. The difference will be illustrated by the different emblems. Fratzog for ev, rhombus for ice.

Sticker package that greedy dealers will be marking up price on because "last call" and "limited edition" we gonna force EV cars on you ect ect ect
Yeah and then they'll end up comin back out with gas models. lol

From this:
View attachment 1715983800

To this
View attachment 1715983801

Just not enough difference to get me goin. Nope.
Now this, yup.
HEMI CHALLENGER.jpg

I thought Stellantis came out and said that they were still keeping these ICE powered, just with the new turrrrrrrbo six?

My understanding from the 3 day media event was that the Challenger and Charger are dead after 2024.

But there is some kind of announcement coming today from Chrysler, maybe a Hellcat 300??

Last edited:
My understanding from the 3 day media event was that the Challenger and Charger are dead after 2024.

Sorry, off by a year. 2023, not 2024.

But there is some kind of announcement coming today from Chrysler, maybe a Hellcat 300??

No HC, but they are doing a 6.4 300. And then killing the 300 just like the Challenger and Charger.

Sorry, off by a year. 2023, not 2024.

No HC, but they are doing a 6.4 300. And then killing the 300 just like the Challenger and Charger.
https://www.stellpower.com/news-202...ives-with-485hp-adaptive-suspension-and-more/

The company plans to build just 2,000 examples of the 2023 Chrysler 300C for the United States with another 200 being built for Canada.

The 2023 300C will have an MSRP in the U.S. of $55,000 and buyers can reserve them online now, simply by going to this website (click here), selecting an exterior color, picking a delivery dealership and making a deposit – all of which should help eliminate any additional dealer markups.

Last edited:
https://www.stellpower.com/news-202...ives-with-485hp-adaptive-suspension-and-more/

The company plans to build just 2,000 examples of the 2023 Chrysler 300C for the United States with another 200 being built for Canada.

The 2023 300C will have an MSRP in the U.S. of $55,000 and buyers can reserve them online now, simply by going to this website (click here), selecting an exterior color, picking a delivery dealership and making a deposit – all of which should help eliminate any additional dealer markups.

Tells me Chrysler will gone in 2024

I think it is a shame they never hopped the 5.7 up. It's functionally a truck motor, if not less than as the truck gets an SRV intake and the cars don't. Would have been cool if they had built a "Magnum" 5.7 using the intake, cam and exhaust off the 6.4 and sold that the last year.

I'm sure the cost to certify it would kill the project, that and the fact it would be almost as fast as a 6.4.

It's what I am going to put in my Duster, but with swap headers instead of the 6.4 manifolds.

-
Back