New Score with pic

-
View attachment 1714607025Well I have got a new score I wont have it till this weekend I am going to pick it up Saturday a 69 Coronet 8.75 rear end 904 trans 318 car will be parts I can use on the Valiant and will have some parts i can sell to fund the project. Will have some pics soon:burnout:

Last edited by 66MOPAR77; 04-01-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Here is the deal, I called him said ill be there Fri. To get cat @ 8:00
Drove 2.5 hrs got off the exit where he said to call and he told me he couldn't take 400.00
That he priced the car for. Of course I was frigen irate he said I could have it for 400.00 with out the fenders and doors. So I took it wasn't going home empty handed. If he was on the forum I would tell people not to buy for him.what I did get is all rusted out but I have made my money back and helped some people out.
THE GUYS NAME IS DEWANE AND LIVES IN LINCOLNTON NC EXIT 28 off NC Hey 321

So you picked the car up on Friday instead of Saturday like you said in the first post?

I took my son with m and he said Dad, that man lied to you and he isn't honest I done like him and that was wrong. At least I did something right :burnout:

If the deal was for the complete car to start with I would have left with an empty trailer. I have walked away from more than one deal when I was lied to and I will again. If the car was posted all over CL like was said earlier in the thread it was pretty likely that something was going to go south.

geeze bill get off his *** , who cares, the car was a rust bucket LOL

I keep deals like this under my hat until I have it in my hands because it is possible that it will go south. Posting it on forums is just that much more likely to help it.

I took my son with m and he said Dad, that man lied to you and he isn't honest I done like him and that was wrong. At least I did something right :burnout:

It is sad that a person would screw you over on a deal like this instead of being up front about what he was taking off the car.

because you told me. you also have pics at B Bodies

I wasn't going to say anything but people were coming down on you about it and it wasn't cool

SORRY ABODEE. I FEEL LIKE A STUPID, IT IS PRETTY ROUGH,
I have helped some people out too

Sounds like everything worked out in the end and sounds like your raising your kid right..

Sounds like everything worked out in the end and sounds like your raising your kid right..

Thanks so much, it's hard raising kids with this day and time, He know if he was to do something like that his *** would be tore up, It's coming around as long as I can help somebody and make a little money toward the investment I'm good, did get good motor and trans out of it

Everybody doesnt pass off good deals like you did for me pal! You need to get some pics up of that Valiant!

Side note, the guy I sold my Demon clone to for $3k posted it up on Boone NC Craigslist for $4500! Exactly like it was when I sold it. I wish him all the luck.

Those guys are out there, take it with a grain of salt and chock it up as a lesson learned.

Everybody doesnt pass off good deals like you did for me pal! You need to get some pics up of that Valiant!

Side note, the guy I sold my Demon clone to for $3k posted it up on Boone NC Craigslist for $4500! Exactly like it was when I sold it. I wish him all the luck.

Those guys are out there, take it with a grain of salt and chock it up as a lesson learned.
Buddy I'm glad your happy with the motor I enjoy helping people when I can

-
Back