New Seat.CHECK IT OUT.

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
it is not an a body.but i have had this truck for 12 years.i got it when i was 14 years old.did all the work on it my self.has a 833 4spd out of a challenger.a pounding 318.runs 13.3's in the 1/4.has 8.75 rear axle 3.91 posi,hedders,traction bars,etc..i had this seat refurbished by prison industries at our local prison.it cost me $200 for the complete deal.i was very impressed with there work.I have been thinking about selling this truck.but i hate to.Anyone have an idea what might be a good asking price.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON ANYTHING

DSC01329.JPG

DSC01328.JPG

DSC01330.JPG

DSC01331.JPG

DSC01332.JPG

Nice truck, can't help on the price but love to see seat covers done custom. My dad did upholstery work and did some pretty nice interiors. I never knew him growing up, wish I could have taken up that trade. A good interior will make or break a ride.
Bruce

Don't sell the truck! I've been kicking myself every day since mine went away

The seat looks great, & NEVER get rid of a old body short-wide!! Sooo hard to find in great shape. Yours looks nice & clean!

I like the seat cover and the truck also.Looks GREAT! Also when you do figure out a price e mail me and let me know what you are asking for it.I just might be interested.I am going to be needing something for my grandson before too long. So if it is something I can afford I may buy it.

Nice truck ...13.3's thats faster then most cars ...:cheers:

I was really thinking the truck should be worth around 5000-4500 range. Considering it needs nothing. It could be driven anywhere

Dude, nice truck. Nice work on the seats. It all looks real good.
Askin price looks fair enuff. It would be down to what works vs. what doesn't vs market worth.

thanks for the compliments on the truck.i have been thinking about installing a cummins 12v in it and an automatic and see what i can get out of it.What do you think about that?

thanks for the compliments on the truck.i have been thinking about installing a cummins 12v in it and an automatic and see what i can get out of it.What do you think about that?

Your truck looks like it should be in my drive way.:blob:
That seat and the color!!! you must have built that for me.8)
Does the A/C work and trans shift out good and all glass good?
Any leaks to speak of?
My road runner hood would look great on it.

I would keep it as is :thumleft:and put your money in the bank.
Diesel is not my ball of wax,
I Need just a little more info.
Thanks for the heads up on it,
I am always here if you come up with a price !!
It sure would be hard for me to sell it:love7:
Your exhaust is outstanding!!!

Picture this hood on it

spring 08 033.jpg

LIFE 413.jpg

LIFE 048.jpg

love the turbo fans, I have a set for my f body. I really like the seat covers

it is a none a/c truck.the 4spd shifts smoothly.has new synchros,etc.has a hurst competition shifter with shift stops.very fun truck.will fry the 295-50-15right off the rear of it. It has been known to send a few z28 and 5.0's home with there tails dragging. Nobody likes to be beaten. Especially by a dodge truck..

I just looked at mapquest and you are only 300 miles away.8)

Nice truck!! hope you get what you need out of it, or keep it.:cheers:

Just keep me updated.:read2:
with more info and pictures of the under hood and
if there is any rust in it anywhere and a list of what needs to be dune to it.
I could give you a better idea what a good starting price would be,:clock:

it is a none a/c truck.the 4spd shifts smoothly.has new synchros,etc.has a hurst competition shifter with shift stops.very fun truck.will fry the 295-50-15right off the rear of it. It has been known to send a few z28 and 5.0's home with there tails dragging. Nobody likes to be beaten. Especially by a dodge truck..

I know the felling
That old gray 1/8 mile truck you see hooked good
and busted a few furd and chebbies8)

mechanically only thing needed is the fuel gauge reads about a 1/4 tank off.
physically on the body 12 years ago when i put it together it had a small amount of cancer in the left bedside above the wheel in the body line. This being before i new about mig welders and patch panels and not having the money to have someone do it I opted for MR. PUDDY it has held very well. Other than I have noticed that is has a couple small cracks in it. I am not really worried about this as it has not gotten any worse. Other than that. The truck is very sound. Has a new clutch kit in it.

Put some antique tages on it and drive it!:cheers:
This truck has been with you for a long time.
What would it cost to replace a truck like that.8)
Spend some cash on a/c and comfort and pull a bass boat
If you like fishing,:glasses8:
If you did sell the truck ! what would you do with
the cash, do you have another driver? Not counting your duster?

it already has historic tags on it. I do not fish.we have a good stocked pond.bet it has not been fished in 7 years.but i do have 22 month old twin girls so it maybe time to think about fishing.i do not know what i would replace the truck with.probably a 426 sb stroker kit and indy heads for my duster.that would be a start i guess.I think I would have to have around the $5000 range to sell the truck..May be high to some. But it is a turn key truck. I would not be afraid to drive it anywhere. I have a 833 overdrive 4spd I have been thinking of putting in it to make it more cruiser friendly for the interstates. What do you think about that?

it already has historic tags on it. I do not fish.we have a good stocked pond.bet it has not been fished in 7 years.but i do have 22 month old twin girls so it maybe time to think about fishing.i do not know what i would replace the truck with.probably a 426 sb stroker kit and indy heads for my duster.that would be a start i guess.I think I would have to have around the $5000 range to sell the truck..May be high to some. But it is a turn key truck. I would not be afraid to drive it anywhere. I have a 833 overdrive 4spd I have been thinking of putting in it to make it more cruiser friendly for the interstates. What do you think about that?
I thought it already had a 833 in it, :read2:

it has a regular long tail a833 4 spd out of a 70 dodge challenger.But I have thought about installing a overdrive 833 4spd out of a parts truck I have to make it cruise the interstates easier.

Hey memike. I have decided it is time to let my truck go to a new home. I am wanting $4000 firm for the truck. Are you or does anyone you know want something like this? It is a great truck. I have owned it for a long time. Feel free to call me anyone at 573-821-6585 if you may have any interest. Thanks
Jeremy

-
Back